8th September 2015, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for internship in KPCL while pursuing M.Com 2nd year?

I am perusing M.Com 2nd year, can I apply for internship at KPCL? Can you please guide me in this? What is the eligibility criteria they will look for while applying for the internship? Can someone please answer me soon as possible?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?
  2. How to apply for summer internship? I am a 2nd year B.E student pursuing engineering
  3. How to apply for summer internship in ONGC after 2nd year?
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in any MNC company for M.Tech 2nd year student?
  5. How to apply for summer internship after pursuing 2nd year B.Tech Bioinformatics from VIT university
  6. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Bangalore for Bachelor of Management Studies 2nd year student?
  7. Am I eligible to do internship after completion of B.Tech 2nd year?
  8. How to do internship in companies while pursuing 2nd year B.E in MSRIT?
  9. How and where to apply for internship while doing M.Tech 2nd year?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for Summer Internship in any company if pursuing B.Tech(CE) 2nd year from IIT-Kanpur?
  11. While pursuing M.Tech how can I apply for internship while in 2nd year?
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BHEL, Hyderabad for 2nd year Bachelor of Management Studies student?
  13. How to do internship in marketing? I am pursuing my 2nd year BBA
  14. How to apply for summer internship? I am pursuing MBA in 2nd semester
  15. Can I apply for KPCL being a candidate of pursuing final year BE in Civil?
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship in L&T Infotech for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
  17. Eligibility to apply for Summer Internship in ICICI Bank for MBA 2nd semester student?
  18. How to do summer internship after 2nd year of ECE? Any companies offering internship? Is there any entrance test? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?