3rd October 2011, 02:14 AM
AMULYA AS

Can I apply for KPCL being a candidate of pursuing final year BE in Civil?

Am final year civil BE student, can i apply for KPCL.
reply me quick.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for internship in KPCL while pursuing M.Com 2nd year? -- [New]
  2. Am I eligible to apply for internship in KPCL while pursuing M.Com 2nd year?
  3. How to apply for IAS Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year BE in Civil? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I apply for Internship in KPCL being a M.Com 2nd year student?
  5. Can I apply for SBI PO Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of BE?
  6. Am I eligible to join Army being a candidate pursuing final year of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  7. How to apply for best Internship being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in Civil?
  8. How to apply for Jobs in Navy being a candidate of pursuing final year of Mechanical Engineering?
  9. How can I apply for IAF being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in ECE?
  10. Maximum age limit to appear for GATE Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible to apply for IES Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of BE course?
  12. Can I apply for M.Sc course being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Sc in Biotechnology? When can I get forms for this Exam?
  13. Can I be eligible for custon officer? I am a HSc commerce student
  14. Previous year KPCL Question Papers for Civil Engineers?
  15. What is the procedure to become a custom officer?
  16. What should I become, Marine Engineer or IPS Officer?
  17. Suitable job in Abroad for B.Tech Civil Engineering final year student? Detailed procedure to apply for it?
  18. How to apply for PGCET Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech course? Information regarding pattern for this Exam? Last date to apply for this Exam?
3rd October 2011, 01:58 PM
sandeepsonipoly

Smile Re: Can I apply for KPCL being a candidate of pursuing final year BE in Civil?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMULYA AS View Post
Am final year civil BE student, can i apply for KPCL.
reply me quick.
NO,for kpcl only passed candidate eligible.
because after selection KPCL not allow to taking higher education and having a training period.as i know.
so mention not after a year you will eligible but not this time.
5. Probation/Minimum Service/Postings :

Selected candidate will be on probation for one year and has to execute an agreement to serve the Corporation for a minimum period of Ten years including the period of probation. He/She will be posted only in project areas. He / She shall give an undertaking that he/she will work in project areas and shall not seek posting to Bangalore for a minimum period of Ten years.

After joining the KPCL services, the candidate will not be allowed any kind of leave to proceed for acquiring the higher education for a period of five years.
for more detail on that www.karnatakapower.com log on.

*sandeep soni*
3rd October 2011, 03:28 PM
K.Bala Kishore

Default Re: Can I apply for KPCL being a candidate of pursuing final year BE in Civil?

hi friend,
good news.KPCL called for 27 vacancies of KPCL Junior Engineer Civil.

last date for applying is 10th october of this month
(Application fee 200 Rs/-)

all the best
3rd October 2011, 08:03 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for KPCL being a candidate of pursuing final year BE in Civil?

Dear Friend

According to KPCL recruitment notification only those candidates are eligible to apply who
have passed the qualifying examination or are expecting their results before the last date
of submission of application.

Therefore those students who are presently in final year i.e. those who will qualify the
BE in 2012, are not eligible to apply for the exam.

http://karnatakapower.com/
24th October 2011, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

when does kpcl recruit assistant engineers for 2012 passout.
sharanabasava
[email protected]
23rd December 2011, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

sir , when will kpcl recrit the assistant engineers post of electrical for 2012 passout batch . and persently i have 68% marks in degree. please rply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?