23rd December 2017, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

How to do internship in Electronics & Communication Engineering from government organisation in Chennai?

Sir, I am in 6th semester of Electronics & Communication Engineering course and now want to do internship from government organisation in Chennai. Please tell me how can I do it?

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering Communication & Networking Internship to B.Tech(ECE) students in Chennai
  2. List of companies offering 6 months internship in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  3. Which organization can I join for Summer Internship of 4 week while in 2nd year of Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  4. How to apply for internship in Embedded System being Electronics & Communication engineering student?
  5. Which are the core companies providing internship in Chennai? I am an electronics and communication engineering student in Chennai
  6. List of companies offering Internship to Electronics and Communication candidate in Chennai?
  7. Weekend 1 month Internship in Electronics & Communication
  8. Internship in core companies after Engineering 6th semester in Electronics & Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of companies offering Internship to ECE 2nd year student in Chennai -- [New]
  10. List of companies offering 6 months internship in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  11. Internship offered by TCS for Electronics & Communication near Delhi?
  12. List of government companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering) student?
  13. Internship for Master's in Communication Engineering 3rd semester student in Austria?
  14. List of government companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) student?
  15. List of Electronics companies in Assam and West Bengal for B.Tech(Electronics & Communication Engineering) 3rd year student?
  16. Companies offering Winter Internship to B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) 3rd year student in Chennai?
  17. Which core companies in Chennai offer internship for Electronics and Communication students?
  18. Communication companies offering Internship with stipend to MTech Digital Electronics & Communication final year student in Bangalore?
27th December 2017, 04:51 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do internship in Electronics & Communication Engineering from government organisation in Chennai?

A very common procedure is there for applying internship in any government organisation.
1. First of all, you have to visit the 'training and placement cell' of your current institute.
2. Apply for a recommendation letter to apply internship in government organisation.
3. After that, write an application to the General Manager of the company in which you are aspiring to do internship.
4. After completing the above, you have to submit the application along with recommendation letter to the HR department of the company.
5. Take care of last date of application submission. Try to submit application as soon as teh advertisement published regarding internship applications.
6. Once, your application get selected by the competent authority, you can start internship in that particular company.

Here are some suggestions for internship in Chennai:

Bharat Electronics Limited
Address: Nandambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600089, India

Electronics Company
Address: Ivetel technologies , 149/1, J.N.Salai, Arumbakkam,, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600106, India

Indus Teqsite Pvt. Ltd.
Address: Plot No: H9, 4th Main Road, Sipcot It Park, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 603103, India
27th December 2017, 06:07 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do internship in Electronics & Communication Engineering from government organisation in Chennai?

You need to contact the organization directly or through any reference and apply for the internship. Some big government organizations even have facility for applying through their official website.

Just make sure that you have a good academic record and studying from a recognized college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?