18th December 2016, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

List of good training institutes for practical and theoretical knowledge of Robotics, Image processing and Embedded systems

Hello sir, I am in 3rd year of Electronics and Communication engineering and I am good in these topics Robotics, Image processing and Embedded system. Can you tell me the name of some good training institutes which can provide good practical and theoretical knowledge of it in one month training?

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between Robotics and Embedded Systems? Available courses in Robotics? Institutes offering robotics and embedded system courses in Chennai?
  2. Syllabus for PhD entance exam in Computer science and engineering?
  3. Scope and list of embedded system training institutes?
  4. Mumbai University BE in Electronics Engineering 8th Sem Embedded Systems & Real Time Programming Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  5. How to do Ph.D in Robotics or Image Processing? I am doing M.Tech in Mechatronics
  6. B.Tech in Electronics and Communication engineering holder can pursue Masters in Aerospace engineering?
  7. Which are the companies in the field of M.E Embedded Systems? Should I go for it if I dont have much practical knowledge? Any companies providing project?
  8. Does companies offer theoretical knowledge in training session? Industrial training for Electronics student?
  9. Is GRE exam mandatory for doing masters in abroad?
  10. Best summer training institutes for Embedded Systems or Networking?
  11. Best training institutes for VLSI design training in bangalore? I am doing btech ece -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which is the best short term course after completing B.E ECE?
  13. What are the opportunities after diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  14. What are the possible training areas I can apply for while doing Electronics and Communication engineering?
  15. Which one should I choose between Embedded, Robotics and Digital Signal Processing for further studies after ECE engineering?
  16. Is it beneficial to do ITI course for 12th Science & Maths student?
  17. What should I do after my Diploma B.E. or B.Tech?
  18. Which are the good training institutes in Bangalore? I am a graduate as ETC this year
19th December 2016, 11:20 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of good training institutes for practical and theoretical knowledge of Robotics, Image processing and Embedded systems

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am in 3rd year of Electronics and Communication engineering and I am good in these topics Robotics, Image processing and Embedded system. Can you tell me the name of some good training institutes which can provide good practical and theoretical knowledge of it in one month training?
List of good training institutes for practical and theoretical knowledge of Robotics, Image processing and Embedded systems:-

1. RV-VLSI Design Center, CA-70,36th cross Road, 26th main Road,4th T Block,Jayanagar
Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 4078 8574

2. Indian Institute of VLSI Design & Training, 296, Koramangala 1 Block, Koramangala
Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 4130 6874

3. Maven Silicon, Best VLSI Training Institute, Bangalore, 2nd Cross Road, Omkar Nagar, Arakere, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 4130 5692

4. VLSIGURU VLSI Training Institute, 154, 2nd Main Road, Munishwara Layout, Kodichikkana Halli, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 099861 94191

5. VLSI Training Center, Verifxn Pvt Ltd., 983, Service Road, Bank Avenue Colony, Hormavu, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 087627 33308
20th December 2016, 08:32 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of good training institutes for practical and theoretical knowledge of Robotics, Image processing and Embedded systems

You can contact following training institutes

1. Vector India, 33/49, 27th Cross, 12th Main, Jayanagar 4th Block, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560011, Phone: 087624 56789

2. Embedded Training Institutions, Mathikere, Triveni Road, Near Biriyani Paradise, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560054, Phone: 098869 40206

3. Technologics, 649 VP Complex, Jayanagar 5th Block, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560041
Phone: 098801 66113

4. Embedded Systems Training Institute (Eikon Technologies), 1034/A, Bhansali Towers, 1St Floor, 26Th Main, 4Th T Block, Nr State Bank Of Mysore, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560041, Phone: 07849 003345
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?