11th February 2018, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Bharat Electronics is providing internship for Electrical & Electronics Engineer? Duration of internship programme?

I am Electrical & Electronics Engineering student and want to know that whether Bharat Electronics is providing internship for us? Duration of internship programme?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for internship in Bharat Electronics Limited after ECE? How do they provide internship programme?
  2. Procedure to do summer internship from Bharat Electronics Ltd or Reliance?
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship in Bharat Electronics Limited, Bangalore for ECE graduate?
  4. What outcomes I will get during Internship being an Electrical and Electronics student?
  5. List of companies for internship in electronics and electrical engineering
  6. Eligibility to do 15 days internship program in 2nd year of Electronics & Communication from Bharat Electronics Limited?
  7. Internship in Bharat Electronics Limited for BTech(ECE) final year student?
  8. Is there summer internship training available in Bharath petroleum cooperation for electronics engineer students?
  9. Internship details of BEL for B.Tech(ECE) graduates?
  10. Requirements to apply for an Internship in Bharat Electronics Limited for BTech Electrical 4th semester student? -- [New]
  11. Minimum duration of summer internship for final year B.Tech (ECE) students?
  12. Eligibility to apply for Internship in Nanotech Electronics Pvt. Ltd. for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 5th semester student?
  13. How to do internship from Bharat Electronics Limited being a B.Tech ECE holder?
  14. Eligibility to apply for Internship in Nanotech Electronics Pvt. Ltd. for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 5th semester student?
  15. Which Companies provide Summer internship for Electronics and Electrical Engineering students? What is the procedure to apply for internship?
  16. Procedure to apply for 6 weeks Internship in Airtel for B.E.(E&TC) candidate?
  17. List of government companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) student?
  18. Procedure to get internship at Bharat Electronics Limited -- [Most Discussed]
18th February 2018, 11:59 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Bharat Electronics is providing internship for Electrical & Electronics Engineer? Duration of internship programme?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am Electrical & Electronics Engineering student and want to know that whether Bharat Electronics is providing internship for us? Duration of internship programme?

Students can apply for internships in Bharat Electronics Limited offline to the HR Manager of the concerned BEL branch. Students have to apply with a recommendation letter from their college for internships in BEL. They have to contact the HR Manager for getting internships in BEL or can also apply for internships through employee referral. Students can also get help from their seniors or from college training and placement cell for doing internships in BEL. Duration of the internship is usually around 6 to 8 weeks.
20th February 2018, 10:15 PM
chikkykranthi619

Default Re: Bharat Electronics is providing internship for Electrical & Electronics Engineer? Duration of internship programme?

Engineering student for doing Internship at BHEL enter's Bharat Electronics through references given by BHEL employees.If you have any references then you also try in that manner.
If you do not have any references then you need to meet the HR department/Manager of Bharat Electronics and they will let you know the details of applying for the internship programme.
Provide your mail id so that i will provide you the application form PDF which i have(since am unable to upload it here am asking you the email id of your's).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?