2nd June 2018, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for an Internship in core companies being a BTech Chemical 2nd year student?

Hello everyone, I am studying in 2nd year of BTech with Chemical Engineering. I want to do an Internship in core companies anywhere in Chennai. So, I would like to know that I can be eligible for applying an Internship now?

Related Questions:
  1. Core companies offering Summer Internship to Chemical 1st year student in Delhi?
  2. Core companies offering 2 weeks Internship to BTech Chemical 2nd semester student in West Bengal?
  3. Internship in core companies for BTech Chemical 3rd year student in Jaipur or Rajasthan?
  4. Core companies offering Summer Internship to BTech IT 2nd year student in Pune?
  5. Companies offering 2 weeks Internship to BTech Chemical 2nd year student in Navi Mumbai?
  6. Chemical industries offering Summer Internship to BTech Chemical 2nd year student?
  7. Job opportunities in core companies for BTech Chemical student?
  8. Chemical companies offering Internship to Chemical 2nd year student?
  9. List of companies offering Summer Internship to Chemical 2nd year student in Chennai?
  10. List of companies offering an Internship to BTech Chemical 3rd year student in Himachal Pradesh? -- [New]
  11. Companies offering an Internship to BTech CSE 2nd year student in Warangal?
  12. Companies offering Summer Internship to BTech Metallurgical 2nd year student in Indore?
  13. Companies offering an Internship to BTech Electrical 2nd year student in Odisha?
  14. Companies offering Internship to BTech CSE 2nd year student in Mumbai?
  15. Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?
  16. How do I get a summer internship from leading chemical companies at the end of 2nd year B.Tech?
  17. How to apply for internship in core companies while in 3rd year of ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Companies offering Internship to BTech Mechanical 2nd year student? How to apply?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?