29th September 2015, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Can i apply for Internship in Infosys while doing B.Tech in Electrical field?

I am doing B.Tech in electrical. Can i apply for internship in Infosys? Please tell me.

Related Questions:
  1. Can i apply for Internship in Infosys while doing B.Tech in Electrical field? -- [New]
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys for B.E.(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  3. Being an Electrical Engineering N5 candidate how can I apply for Internship or Apprenticeship?
  4. Electrical companies which offers Internship in Noida, Bangalore and Rajasthan for B.Tech graduate?
  5. Procedure to apply in Internship for 30 days in IBM, TCS, Infosys and Wipro for B.E.(EEE) student?
  6. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys for B.E. 2nd year student?
  7. How to apply for internship in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Infosys?
  9. Summer Internship in TCS, IBM and Infosys for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  10. Eligibility to apply for Internship in Infosys for MBA 3rd semester student?
  11. What is the procedure to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys and Wipro?
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys and TCS?
  13. Am I eligible to get internship while doing B.Tech 2nd year Electrical Engineering in IIT, Varanasi?
  14. Procedure to apply for Winter Internship in BHEL, Wipro, HCL and Infosys for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  15. How to apply for internship in infosys
  16. Internship program in IBM, Google, TCS, Infosys and HCL for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  17. Eligibility to apply for Internship programme in Infosys for B.Tech(IT) 2nd year student? How to apply for it?
  18. Procedure to apply for 6 months Internship programme in Wipro, Infosys, IBM and TCS?
30th September 2015, 06:04 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can i apply for Internship in Infosys while doing B.Tech in Electrical field?

Yes you can apply for an Internship in Infosys.
You need to get the No objection letter from your Institute and once you have that you need to apply for the internship of your choice from the company of your choice in your case it is Infosys.
You need to write a letter to the Head of the HR Department of that company stating why you want to become an intern of that company.
You also need to attach your Mark sheet and NOC Certificate along with the letter.
This is the procedure you need to follow in general and once the company accepts the letter and replies to you will be able to become an intern in that company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?