18th March 2015, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

Complete information about internship and the procedure to be followed?

Hi friends,

Can someone please help me on giving the information about internship? How to do it and where to do it? I am just totally blank on the internship topic and it would be really nice if someone can help me out in this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply in Summer Internship for B.Tech student? Is Internship tough to complete?
  2. What is the procedure to follow for applying internship in IOCL?
  3. Procedure and formalities to do internship from USA? List of the colleges where I can complete my internship in USA?
  4. Procedure to do Internship from non Teaching Hospitals after completion of MBBS? Shall I have to do entire Internship in Hospital or only a part of it?
  5. How many years would it take to complete internship after BDS course?
  6. Procedure and related information to do Summer Internship at BHEL?
  7. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How can I apply for an internship program at ISRO online? How can I get complete information regarding the same?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship in TISCO for B.E.(ME) 2nd year student?
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in any Automobile company in Pune?
  11. Procedure of internship in Wipro for Finance & Accounting?
  12. Procedure of doing 6 months internship training at MNC?
  13. Brief procedure to apply for internship at L&T?
  14. Information regarding the internship that I can apply for after completing B.Tech Civil? Which companies are offering internship for a period of 2 months?
  15. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in HAL, India for B.Tech Aeronautical Engineer?
  16. Information about internship programme and procedure to join internship in reputed organisation?
  17. Complete procedure for internship program of ISRO? I have done M.Tech computer science and engineering
  18. What is the procedure followed to get 6 months internship in BHEL?
19th March 2015, 12:31 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Complete information about internship and the procedure to be followed?

There is no need to worry as long as this platform is present to help you out with education and career related problems. Internship is extremely important in modern world especially in the professional courses. You need to first find out the area of your interest or in which domain you want to pursue your internship. Then you need to do a small research as to which are the companies working in that domain and among those which one has provision of internships. Then you need to know the application procedure and apply accordingly. You can get info of application procedure from the official websites of the companies, various internship portals and also from your seniors and through facebook pages. You can log on to various websites as mentioned below for various internship opportunities.

http://www.letsintern.com
http://www.twenty19.com
http://www.internshala.com/
19th March 2015, 11:52 AM
aadhihosur123

Default Re: Complete information about internship and the procedure to be followed?

There are three types of internships 1. Job internship 2. Research internship 3. Training internship.
Job internships are those where the intern works in a firm for a salary. Such interns can be obtained through examinations or by personal contact.
Research internships are usually performed at iits, educational institutions
Training interns undergo training, internship is usually secured through contacts.
First fix the broad area of interest in your mind.
Surf the internet for internships under these categories and complete the application forms with a attractive resume. Also try to personally contact the person in charge through e-mails. Persistance is very important.
The latest internships can be found in internshala.com, twenty19.com, summerinternships.com, internsmatch.com etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?