19th April 2017, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

Can a B.Sc Food Technologist get job in Bajaj Hindusthan Sugar & Industries Limited? Which type of post I can get?

Hello sir, I am pursuing final year of B.Sc Food Technology and want to know can I get job in Bajaj Hindusthan Sugar & Industries Limited? Which type of post I can get?

Related Questions:
  1. How to become a Food Technologist under government sector? What is the importance of M.Tech (Food Science) for this?
  2. Job changeover for Food Technologist from Fruits & Vegetable Industry to something else?
  3. Can my daughter apply for MSc Biotechnology after doing B.Tech Biotech?
  4. How to get job in Bajaj Auto Finance Ltd after B.Com? Which post I can get?
  5. How to do government job in food sector after doing B.Tech food technology with 1 year experience in quality assurance department in food industry -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What should I do to become an Agricultural officer if I am a food technologist?
  7. What is the scope of doing B.Sc in Chemistry?
  8. What are the various jobs available in food industries? Is it possible to get a new job after working 6 years in Nestle, India?
  9. Job in Bajaj Electricals after Diploma in Electrical Engineering? Which post I can get? Eligibility criteria for it?
  10. Countries offering high salary package to Food Technologies through undergraduate course?
  11. Job opportunities after B.Sc and diploma in Food Technology?
  12. Procedure to apply for a job in Vimal Oil & Foods Ltd, Nimbus Foods Industries Ltd and Indo Biotech Foods Ltd after B.Tech in Food Technology? How much salary they offer for fresher?
  13. Which field I should choose in MBA after completion of B.Sc?
  14. Type of exam and date for applying in Pharmaceutical industries?
  15. Which all government jobs I can apply after completion of graduation in Biotechnology?
  16. Is there any possibilities of getting job in any MNC company after having a year drop in my engineering course?
  17. How to get a job in event management after doing BSc fashion technologist
  18. What are the job opportunities after completion of BSc? I am pursuing BSc food and nutrition
21st April 2017, 08:46 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a B.Sc Food Technologist get job in Bajaj Hindusthan Sugar & Industries Limited? Which type of post I can get?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for the recruitment of Bajaj Hindusthan Sugar and Industries Limited. In general, the minimum educational qualification required is "Graduation" in Engineering or Bachelor Degree in Science related subjects from a recognized university.

Yes, candidates who are pursuing their final year are also eligible to apply for the recruitment of Bajaj Hindustan Sugar and Industries Limited.

You may apply for the posts of Senior Manager or Manager or Risk Engineer or Maintenance Engineer..etc.,

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?