4th November 2015, 03:14 AM
Unregistered

Does Aon Hewitt offer Internship to CSE graduate?

Sir,
I am B.Tech CSE this year passout. I am preparing for GATE. But as I have a time so I am thinking of doing internship. I live in Delhi. I choose to do internship in Aon Hewitt. I want to know this company schedule internship program or not?

15th November 2015, 03:04 PM
xiomi china

Default Re: Does Aon Hewitt offer Internship to CSE graduate?

You want to appear fro GATE 2016 and meanwhile you want to do internship in Aon. But, i want to give you my honest suggestion that you should spent all your time in preparation for GATE 2016 only, because cracking GATE require a huge effort and you can't crack it by diverting yourself in many works, so you need to focus on one thing either GATE or Internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?