9th December 2016, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

List of best training institutes of Delhi to do summer training in Java or Dot Net for BE Information Technology student

Hello sir, I am studying in 3rd year of BE Information Technology and want to do summer training in Java or Dot Net. Please tell me about best training institutes in Delhi.

Related Questions:
  1. Where to do summer training and in which course? Perfect training centres in Delhi?
  2. Which is best to do in 45 days Summer Training among PHP, .NET and JAVA for B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student? List of institutes in Rajasthan?
  3. Can I join Bosch Ltd for apprenticeship after ITI with Fitter trade? Can I get job in shipping company after it?
  4. Possibility to get a job without completion of apprenticeship?
  5. List of institutes which offer Java Training in Delhi
  6. List of government institutes providing summer training in Delhi
  7. IFFCO Chemical engineering apprenticeship entrance exam's syllabus and previous question papers -- [New]
  8. Apprenticeship after BE Mechanical engineering from ODF and BHEL in Andhra Pradesh?
  9. How to do internship from NRSC after degree in Computer Science? How long should I do internship for better job opportunities?
  10. How to do summer training from Delhi after passing B.Tech IT? Which are the best institutes in Delhi providing summer training and internships??
  11. Names of institutes which provides 20 days training in Java and Dotnet?
  12. Does Infosys provides one month internship in MBA HR at Bhopal? Procedure to apply for it?
  13. Procedure to do internship from National Bearing Corporation (NBC), Jaipur in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. Joining Mazagon Dock Limited for apprenticeship in Electrical and Fitter trade of ITI? Question papers asked in exam of it?
  15. Where to go for Food Production Apprenticeship? Fee structure, qualification, schedule and duration of it?
  16. How to do one year apprenticeship from HAL after ITI with Mechanical stream? Procedure to apply for it?
  17. Possibility to do internship from WIPRO, INFOSYS and TCS in 4th semester of BCA?
  18. List of training institutes in Delhi for undergoing summer training for 1 month? -- [Most Discussed]
11th December 2016, 09:48 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of best training institutes of Delhi to do summer training in Java or Dot Net for BE Information Technology student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am studying in 3rd year of BE Information Technology and want to do summer training in Java or Dot Net. Please tell me about best training institutes in Delhi.
List of the companies for internship for B.Tech in IT student in Delhi:-

1.Skyinfotech, D6/3 Okhla Industrial Area,, Phase 1,, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 0120 424 2223

2. Webcom Technologies, C-23, NDSE-I,, Amrit Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 4922 2600

3. HTS India, High Technologies Solutions, N-18,Kalkaji,Near HDFC Bank, New Delhi, Delhi
Phone: 011 4050 4444
11th December 2016, 09:47 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of best training institutes of Delhi to do summer training in Java or Dot Net for BE Information Technology student

Here are some training institutes in DELHI:

** Computer Training School

Address : Pocket 9, Sector 7C, Rohini, Delhi, 110085
Phone : 011 6516 4822

** Dot Net Training in Delhi

Address : B-156 Ground Floor Near HDFC Bank ATM New Ashok Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi 110096
Phone : 070533 13944

** Software Training Institute

Address : 2nd Floor, 61A/18A, Pankha Rd, Gandhi Market, New Delhi, Delhi 110046
Phone : 095554 30430

** DOT-NET Institute

Address : Pkt. N-3/A-1, Main Road, Dilshad Garden, Delhi, 110095
Phone : 098107 54932

** VSIT

Address : Block A, Palam Extension, Palam Colony, New Delhi, Delhi 110077
Phone : 011 4561 3139
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?