7th March 2018, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to do Internship in IBM and Oracle?

Hello everyone, Can anyone of you tell me about the eligibility criteria for doing internship in IBM and in Oracle? I want to do internship in between these companies. Please help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for 45 days Internship in TCS, Infosys, IBM and Oracle being a B.Tech(IT) 2nd year student?
  2. Being a B.Tech CSE 3rd year student how can I apply for 45 days Summer Internship/Training programme at Infosys, TCS, IBM and Oracle?
  3. Internship for 45 days in IBM, TCS, Infosys and Oracle for MCA 2nd semester student?
  4. How to apply for internship in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM, Oracle while doing B.Tech IT? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to apply for internship in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM, Oracle
  6. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship training in companies like infosys, tcs, ibm, wipro and oracle?
  7. Summer Internship in HCL, TCS, IBM, CMC or Oracle at Kolkata for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship in TCS, IBM, Oracle, Wipro and Infosys for MCA 4th semester student?
  9. How to apply for 45 days internship/summer training in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM, Oracle
  10. How to get enroll for internship in ORACLE?
  11. How to apply for 45 days internship/summer training in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM, Oracle?
  12. How to apply for internship in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM, Oracle while doing MCA?
  13. Procedure to apply for 2 months Summer Internship in IBM/Oracle for B.E.(CSE) 3rd year student?
  14. Does Oracle provide internship in CSE at Chennai? How to approach Oracle for it?
  15. Summer Internship in Microsoft, IBM, Google, TCS and Oracle for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  16. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in top IT compnies?
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship in Oracle for BCA graduate who is working in FMCG? Is Oracle offers Paid Internship? -- [New]
  18. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, Infosys and IBM?
13th April 2018, 08:02 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to do Internship in IBM and Oracle?

In order to apply for internship in IBM and Oracle, you should have completed the 2nd year of your graduation with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university. You must also have secured 60% marks in 10th and 12th standard. There should not be any pending backlogs at the time of applying for internship. You must have good technical and computer knowledge. You must also have good communication skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?