4th January 2011, 07:04 PM

Full syllabus of NPTI(National Power Training Institution) entrance exam?

sir,
i want the full syllabus for npti(national power training institution) entrance.

Please help

Related Questions:
  1. What is the full syllabus for NPTI entrance?
  2. How to proceed and whom to approach for an implant training in a Power Plant?
  3. How may I do training at Koradi power plant? I'm doing B.Tech from VNIT Nagpur with branch Power pant engineering
  4. What should I do to join VLSI or Embedded course after engineering in ECE branch?
  5. How to get summer internship in VLSI design during 2nd year of M.Tech?
  6. Best coaching for IIT in Gurgaon, Dwarka and Delhi between FIITJEE and Narayana?
  7. Full details about CDAC? When is the entrance exam and what is the syllabus?
  8. Is there any institution which provides training for Aerospace Engineering?
  9. After completing Aeronautical Engineering am I eligible to answer the exam which is conducted by National Power Training Institute?
  10. How may I do training at Koradi power plant? What kind of training will be given?
  11. What is the course structure for M.Com distance?
  12. Syllabus of Biotech Training entrance exam? Previous years question papers?
  13. List of best institution to do training after Physiotherapy course -- [New]
  14. List of companies offering industrial training in power plant, thermal power plant, oil and gas industry in Kolkata, West Bengal for 3rd year B.Tech(E&I stream) students? Which one of these training is beneficial for me?
  15. Will I need to compete full 15 months training while studying LLB course?
  16. How to get admission for post diploma in thermal power plant engineering at national power training institute, Nagpur?
  17. How to get summer internship after 2nd year of B.Tech.? Where should I apply to get Internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to do summer internship in software company? I am studying B.Tech in Information Technology
17th January 2011, 08:12 PM
yaswanth91

Default Re: Full syllabus of NPTI(National Power Training Institution) entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
sir,
i want the full syllabus for npti(national power training institution) entrance.

Please help
hi i think you are an electrical engineer.
you will have a syllabus of power systems,distribution systems,machines and networks. all the best

thank you.
17th January 2011, 09:06 PM
drkpp
Senior Member+

Default Re: Full syllabus of NPTI(National Power Training Institution) entrance exam?

The admission is through CAT [Common Aptitude Test] followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview. There are many courses conducted by NPTI from PG Diploma to MBA in Power Management. Which course are you specifically interested in?
21st January 2011, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/mam m pushprai mishra mai npti me admission lena chahta hu mai abhi b.e. final year ka student hu my email is [email protected] hai.
26th January 2011, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

dear sir/mam,
i want to join npti diploma in thermal power so plz help me for enterence
my e-mail is [email protected]
20th March 2011, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

when the form distribution for cet npti pgdc course will be distributed?
plz inform . my e mail id:[email protected]
24th March 2011, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I have passed Btech (Electrical),and want to take admission in 2011,I want to know the entrance date,and form submmission date,
24th March 2011, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

SIR,
I have passed Btech(Electrical).Iwant to take admission into npti in the yaer 2011.Iwant to know the date of entrance and form sale,Plz help me,,,,,,,,,,,,
5th April 2011, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
what is syllabus for npti entrance exam for mechanical branch?
9th April 2011, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, i am manoj samantaray(BE, ELEC TRICAL) and 4years of experience in steel sector. i want to know the time of the notice for cet and syllabus for that. My mail id [email protected]. Plz help me.
19th April 2011, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

Sir
i m anurag sharma (BE Electronics& Comm.) i want the full syllabus of npti
my email id is [email protected]
plz help me
27th April 2011, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

sir my name is pankaj i want full syllabus of npti exam.please sent to [email protected]
19th June 2011, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

whether diploma canditates are eligible to this NPIT course?
22nd June 2011, 03:27 PM
ashwin gohil

Default Re: Full syllabus of NPTI(National Power Training Institution) mba in power management

i want to sylebus of mba in power management.please sent in [email protected]
29th June 2011, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

sir my name is bhavesh verma (be electronics and telecommunication) i want syllabus of NPTI COURSE .
1st September 2011, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
My name is Ashutosh Pandey. I have passed B.E. ( ECE ) in 2011 . Sir, I want to know the syallabus of npti entrance exam, please sent to the full syallabus for NPTI - entrance exam at [email protected]
5th November 2011, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

sir
i want full syllabus of npti 2012 and my email is [email protected] please give me full knowledge about npti course and my branch is ec
21st November 2011, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

sir my name is P.Naga Narendra .i have completed B.Tech(EEE) .nI wan join in NTPI .so please tel me the details regarding to the entrance n other my mai id [email protected]
24th November 2011, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

pleaSE TELL ME THE PERFECTLY SYLLABUS FOR npti EXAM .AND HOW TO PREPARE IN DIPLOMA MECHANICAL ENGG. LEVEL
23rd December 2011, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

HELLO IF ANYONE HAS THE PAPERS OF ENTRANCE EXAM OF NPTI FOR PGDC THAN PLZ SEND IT TO ME . MY E-MAIL ID IS [email protected]
21st January 2012, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
i m student of eee branch and i want npti syllabus for it exan... plz send that all on my e-mail "[email protected]"plz sir..
26th February 2012, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

dear sir
i want npti full syallbus for entrace exam

thanks
mail id: [email protected]
13th March 2012, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

respected sir/mam
i want to know about full syllabus of npti entrance exam .please help me
9th July 2012, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

i want the syllabus of npti entrance exam for mechanical branch
9th July 2012, 09:46 PM
KAVITHA DILEEP KUMAR

Thumbs up Re: Full syllabus of NPTI(National Power Training Institution) entrance exam?

Hi,
NPTI means national power training institute.to know about NPTI go to the link:
http://www.nptidelhi.net/about-npti.html

the syllabus of B.tech NPTI is attached below:
b.tech-syllabus of npti.pdf
BEST OF THE LUCK.
13th December 2012, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

hi i am shweta chandra please tell me whats npti exam date in 2013. & what is the syllabus for npti entrace exam for electronics & tele communication. my e -mail i d is [email protected].
9th May 2013, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

sir i am rahul please tell me whats npti exam date and syllabus for npti entrance exam for mechanical branch.my e-mail i d is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?