25th August 2017, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility and requirements to do training in Chemical Science from Biecco Lawrie? When to apply for it?

I am pursuing Diploma in Chemical Science and willing to do training from Biecco Lawrie. Eligibility criteria and requirements to do training from here? When to apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and requirements to apply for Winter Training in ONGC for B.Tech Chemical Engineer?
  2. Different chemical companies and industries where I can join for training in Punjab and gain practical knowledge? Requirements for those companies for training?
  3. How can I apply for Training of 6 months in Chemical Industries being a B.Tech Chemical Engineer?
  4. Eligibility and requirements to apply in CSIR-NET(Chemical Sciences) for Organic Chemistry postgraduate?
  5. Eligibility to apply for Summer Training in NTPC, Dadri for Chemical students? Important dates of application?
  6. How can I apply for summer training at BARC?
  7. How can I do training in Chemical industries? What's the requirements for the same?
  8. How can I apply for 6 months training in chemical industry?
  9. What are the requirements for doing summer training from ISRO? How to apply for the same?
  10. Eligibility to apply for Training in IOCL to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  11. Eligibility to apply for CSIR-NET(Chemical Sciences) for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) candidate?
  12. How to apply for 45 days internship or training in Computer Science in Oracle? What are the requirements for it? -- [New]
  13. List of company offering industrial training for chemical engineers in Maharashtra?
  14. How to do training in Chemical Industries? What are the the requirements?
  15. List of chemical industries near Bareilly(UP) which can provide six months industrial training to chemical engineering students? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which Companies in Tamil Nadu offer Inplant Training for Chemical Engineering students? How can I apply for the Internship programme?
  17. How to apply for summer training in HEC Ranchi? Is there any requirements for it?
  18. Where to apply for training in Textile Chemical Processing?
14th September 2017, 12:30 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility and requirements to do training in Chemical Science from Biecco Lawrie? When to apply for it?

The eligibility criteria depends on your curriculum.

Some universities want their students to get trained after 4th semester, some want them after 6th semester.

So, it depends on the university. You can apply whenever and wherever they want you to get an internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?