11th January 2011, 12:15 PM
rathod hardik

How can I do training in Chemical industries? What's the requirements for the same?

1) haw to get training in chemical industries?

2) what are the requremaints to get training?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I do training in Chemical industries? What's the requirements for the same?
  2. How can I apply for Training of 6 months in Chemical Industries being a B.Tech Chemical Engineer?
  3. List of chemical industries near Bareilly(UP) which can provide six months industrial training to chemical engineering students? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to do training in Chemical Industries? What are the the requirements?
  5. List of company offering industrial training for chemical engineers in Maharashtra?
  6. Details about Inplant training for chemical engineering student in big industries?
  7. Are there any chemical industries offering in plant training for chemical engineering students in Madhurai
  8. Procedure and requirements to apply for Winter Training in ONGC for B.Tech Chemical Engineer?
  9. List of the industries providing industrial training for chemical engineering students in Maharashtra?
  10. Job opportunities for a candidate after completion of B.Sc(Microbiology)?
  11. Chemical Industries which offer Internship to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  12. Summer training for B.tech 3rd year Chemical engineering student?
  13. What are the jobs I can get after completion of B.Sc in Microbiology? -- [New]
  14. Companies available in Delhi NCR to do summer internship for Chemistry Honours candidate?
  15. Industries offering Winter Training to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student in Delhi?
  16. What can I do after BSc Biotech?
  17. In which industries can I do summer training? I am a student of chemical engineering at Jaypee University of engineering and technology
  18. Where is inplant training in Madurai?
29th March 2012, 05:38 PM
jyotsana d

Default Re: How can I do training in Chemical industries? What's the requirements for the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rathod hardik View Post
1) haw to get training in chemical industries?

2) what are the requremaints to get training?
Dear friend,

To do In-plant training in Chemical industry.
You need to be in 2nd or 3rd year of your Engineering. Just take the no objection certificate from your college and send it along with request letter to the company in which you want to do training. They will reply to your letter and call you for same. Its better if you have any contact in company so that you can apply through them.

These are the some companies where you can apply:-

Ambuja Cement Ltd
Balaji Amines Bayer India Ltd.
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd.
Clariant (India) Ltd.
Colour Chem. Ltd.
Glaxo India Ltd. Goodlass Nerolac Paints Ltd. .
Hardcastle and Waud Manufacturing Co. Ltd.
Hindustan Lever Ltd.
Hindustan Organic Chem. Ltd.
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd.
Indian Organic Chemicals Ltd.
Indian Petrochemicals Corporation Ltd.
Indo Rama Industries Ltd.
National Organic Chem. Ind. Ltd.
Nicholas Piramal India Ltd.
Rallis India Ltd.
Rashtriya Chem. & Fertilizers Ltd.
Tata chemicals Ltd.
TIFL United Phosphorous Ltd.

Thank you
Best wishes
22nd April 2015, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I do training in Chemical industries? What's the requirements for the same?

Are there any chemical companies which provide internships for second year passed Bsc chemistry students in Mumbai ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?