22nd January 2011, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

How to do training in Chemical Industries? What are the the requirements?

1) how to get training in chemical industries?
2) what are requirements ti get training?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I do training in Chemical industries? What's the requirements for the same?
  2. How can I apply for Training of 6 months in Chemical Industries being a B.Tech Chemical Engineer?
  3. List of chemical industries near Bareilly(UP) which can provide six months industrial training to chemical engineering students? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to do training in Chemical Industries? What are the the requirements?
  5. List of company offering industrial training for chemical engineers in Maharashtra?
  6. Details about Inplant training for chemical engineering student in big industries?
  7. Are there any chemical industries offering in plant training for chemical engineering students in Madhurai
  8. Procedure and requirements to apply for Winter Training in ONGC for B.Tech Chemical Engineer?
  9. List of the industries providing industrial training for chemical engineering students in Maharashtra?
  10. Job opportunities for a candidate after completion of B.Sc(Microbiology)?
  11. Chemical Industries which offer Internship to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  12. Summer training for B.tech 3rd year Chemical engineering student?
  13. What are the jobs I can get after completion of B.Sc in Microbiology? -- [New]
  14. Companies available in Delhi NCR to do summer internship for Chemistry Honours candidate?
  15. Industries offering Winter Training to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student in Delhi?
  16. What can I do after BSc Biotech?
  17. In which industries can I do summer training? I am a student of chemical engineering at Jaypee University of engineering and technology
  18. Where is inplant training in Madurai?
24th September 2011, 12:39 AM
ravikant180

Default Re: How to do training in Chemical Industries? What are the the requirements?

Quelification:BE\BTech. in chemical Enginiring
27th September 2011, 09:29 AM
nagamalleswararaoyaramasu

Default Re: How to do training in Chemical Industries? What are the the requirements?

my dear
if you want training in any chemical industries need to do some internship in any chemistry industry.because you will get training in internship programm time only
requirements:
m.sc is necessary
the following are the some of the chemical industries
1,nandini
2.gwalior
and so many
good luck
7th February 2012, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Dear All
I am Subhasis, passed B.Sc(PCM) and also passed Diploma in Chemical Engg. serching for any chemical plant jobs. Pls contact
[email protected].
Pls help.........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?