12th May 2015, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to clear for admission in Government Pilot Training Institute?

Dear sir, do i need to write entrance exam to join govt pilot training institute? If so can you pls send me the syllabus?

Related Questions:
  1. Any government training institute for Pilot Training? What is the next step and the eligibility criteria? Any entrance exam to get selected for government institute? What is the physical eligibility for training?
  2. Fees and selection in government Pilot training colleges? Career opportunities after training?
  3. Time duration and fee structure of CPL course for pilot training?
  4. Exam for becoming a Pilot in India after 12th standard?
  5. Best Pilot training institute and its fee structure?
  6. Institutes in Mumbai, qualification required and entrance exams for Pilot training after 12th standard? Fee for course and available jobs?
  7. Minimum age to get pilot license? Is there any pilot training institute in Mumbai? Which degree should I take to become an efficient pilot?
  8. Best pilot training institute in India
  9. Best government colleges of commercial pilot training? Fee Structure, Admission Procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I become Pilot after completing B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering)? Best Pilot training institute in India? How much I have to pay for Training and License?
  11. Qualification required for Pilot training? Fee structure, entrance and job confirmation?
  12. Pilot training in India after B.Tech (IT)? Jobs as a Pilot?
  13. List of institutes which offer Pilot Training in India? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  14. Is there any government pilot training school in India? What is the fee structure?
  15. List of top 10 pilot training institutes in India?
  16. List of best colleges in India to do Commercial Pilot training?
  17. Required Percentage of Marks in 10+2 to get admission in Pilot Training School?
  18. How can I pass the D.Ed examination?
13th May 2017, 01:12 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to clear for admission in Government Pilot Training Institute?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir, do i need to write entrance exam to join govt pilot training institute? If so can you pls send me the syllabus?

Government Aviation Training Institute (GATI) is one of the oldest flying schools in India. Candidates those who have passed 10+2 with Mathematics and Physics subjects are eligible to apply for taking admission to the Commercial Pilot License (CPL) at GATI. Candidates have to pass the aptitude test conducted by the institute for taking admission. The minimum age required to join the course is 17 years. Candidates have to undergo a Class II medical test by DGCA approved Doctors, before joining the CPL course at GATI. It is a full time course and the duration of the course is 15 to 18 months. GATI website link is given Click Here
1st April 2018, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Entrance exam to clear for admission in Government Pilot Training Institute?

Is there any entrance examination to join GATI (Government Aviation Training Institute) ?
5th September 2018, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

My name is Riya Rani . And I want to become a pilot.
How can I join government pilot training institute....
11th December 2020, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage do we need to in entrance exam of gati institute of pilot
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?