27th March 2017, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

Which field of ECE should I choose for training? How much time will it take?

Sir, I am pursuing B.Tech ECE from RIET College which is approved by PTU. Now I am in 8th semester and want to do industrial training. Which field should I choose for training? How much time it take?

Related Questions:
  1. Which Government job to choose in my ECE field?
  2. Which field should I choose for Training being a B.Tech(ECE) final year student? Companies offering Training?
  3. Which field should I choose and which companies are good for me to do training for 3 months being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Tech?
  4. Which field should be opted in Electronics for 6 week training in 4th semester? Details about such companies and institutions providing training?
  5. In which field should I take summer training while in pre-final year of ECE branch?
  6. How to do summer training in Embedded System? I am doing B.Tech ECE field
  7. Which courses to do while clearing the pending backlogs in B.tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Will there be any problem at the time of job interview in Embedded Systems or VLSI if did training in Communication field?
  9. Which field of training is best among CCNA and Telecom?
  10. What all areas I can do implant training for 15 days when doing second year ECE?
  11. Names of institutes providing training in Telecom Field Specialization?
  12. Which company should I choose for doing 6 months training during B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  13. Nanotech undergraduate course, and its recognized or accredited institutes in India
  14. Which is the best course to do after intermediate?
  15. Name of some companies in Kerala for training in Electronics or Communication field?
  16. How to join medical field after completing B.Tech in ECE?
  17. Field apart from software engineering after B.Tech(ECE)?
  18. Which field to choose if I am interested in Networking and Embedded? I am studying 3rd year B.E ECE
1st April 2017, 12:42 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which field of ECE should I choose for training? How much time will it take?

It would be your decision to choose the field in which you want to get trained.

The training duration depends on the curriculum you have in the university you are studying.

The procedure followed is as follows :

* The candidate has to go through the college in which he studies. So, he should have an application duly signed by either the head of the institution or the Training & Placement Officer of the institute.

* You have to submit that application along with a training/internship application either online or offline whichever may be the case.

* Some companies/institutes which run exclusive training programs also charge some fees as well which you have to pay.

After this you can take the admission in the training program successfully.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?