12th March 2018, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

Will I get terminated because of having backlog if applied for internship in IIT Bhubaneswar?

Hello, I have applied for an internship in IIT Bhubaneswar for Summer. But the problem is, I got backlog in my 5th semester. I haven’t got backlog before but this time I got. I am a student of B.E. Civil Engineering. So, my question is, they will terminate me before joining?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get terminated because of having backlog if applied for internship in Fortune International?
  2. Can I attend Capegemini on-campus drive again if terminated due to backlog?
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IIT-Kanpur for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) fresher?
  4. Companies offering Internship to BCom(Computer Science) student in Bhubaneswar? -- [New]
  5. Companies offering 2 months Summer Internship to EEE student in Kolkata and Bhubaneswar?
  6. In which college can I apply after completing diploma in mechanical with 80.44%?
  7. What is the time period of internship at doordarshan, Bhubaneswar in during summer?
  8. List of top companies in Bhubaneswar to do internship in Mechanical engineering
  9. Am I eligible to get internship in Wipro if I have a backlog in 3rd semester? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which company we can prefer for doing internship in Bhubaneswar?
  11. List of companies in Bhubaneswar for summer internship in EEE? Is there any branch of Thermax in Odisha?
  12. For getting job, is it beneficial to do Internship if having a backlog in BTech(Civil Engineering)?
  13. Companies offering internship in Kolkata and Bhubaneswar to ASP.NET in c# qualified candidate?
  14. Possibility to change the Laboratory of Plan My Health if already applied for an Internship?
  15. What is the procedure to be followed for applying internship in TCS, Bhubaneswar? Minimum qualification required to apply for the internship?
  16. Possibility to change the Laboratory of DRDO if already applied for an Internship?
  17. Internship for B.Tech(Electrical and Electronics Engineering) student in Bhubaneswar?
  18. Producer to apply for internship training in CSE at IIT Kanpur?
2nd May 2018, 11:21 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get terminated because of having backlog if applied for internship in IIT Bhubaneswar?

IITs does not accept candidates for internship who have pending backlogs, so in order to apply for internship, you have to clear all the pending backlogs at first. Yes, you won't be allowed to apply for internship in IIT Bhubaneswar if you are having pending backlogs. You have to clear that and then apply. For more details you can contact the institute at:

Samantapuri, Behind Hotel Swosti Plaza, Gajapati Nagar, Bhubaneswar, Odisha 751013
Phone: 0674 230 6300
web: http://www.iitbbs.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?