5th March 2016, 06:32 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for internship in Wipro during June-July months?

Respected sir,

I am a student of Basaveshwar engineering college Bagalkot. I am presently studying 3rd sem ISE. I am looking for internship in the month of june and july in Wipro. So tell me how to apply there?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Institutes offering Internships in June and July months pursuing 6th semester of CSE?
  2. Procedure to apply for 6 months Internship programme in Wipro, Infosys, IBM and TCS?
  3. How to apply for internship in WIPRO? What are the steps I need to follow to apply for the internship?
  4. How to do 2 months of internship after 4th semester? How to apply in companies like HCL, WIPRO, Infosys Gurgaon
  5. How to apply for internship of 1.5 months in companies like Wipro, IBM and TCS?
  6. List of companies in which I can apply for 6 months of internship in June while having 72% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 55% in b.Tech and done SQL certification and will go for DBA modules? Criteria for applying for internship?
  7. How could I apply for internship in Wipro?
  8. Which companies offer summer internship to 3rd sem BBM students?
  9. How to go for internship or technical training in Computer Science at Delhi?
  10. Is it required to pay some money to the company if we wanted to do internship?
  11. Detailed procedure to apply for an internship during summer vacation in Wipro for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  12. How to apply for internship in WIPRO?
  13. Internship for 2 months being a 3rd year mechanical engineering student of NIT, Surathkal?
  14. What is the procedure to be followed for doing internship in BSNL anywhere in Goa by month of June to July?
  15. How to apply for summer internship in companies like IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Being a 6th semester student of B.Tech(ECE) how can I apply for Internship programme in Wipro?
  17. How can I apply for internship in IISC? Can I do internship in May or June?
  18. How can I apply for summer internship in major IT companies like Infosys, TCS, CTS or Wipro?
7th March 2016, 12:35 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for internship in Wipro during June-July months?

WIPRO is a very well established organization and has its headquarter in Bangalore. For your kind information i want to tell you that WIPRO is an IT consulting company and offer summer training to limited number of students and that too from well affiliated institutes. You simply have to write an application for the internship addressed to the HR of the WIPRO. After that send this application either by email or by post to the HR of the company. If you are found to be eligible for the internship then you have to face a simple interview. At the time of interview you have to submit the NOC from your institute. After that you can start your internship in WIPRO.
8th March 2016, 11:12 AM
OnePlus

Default Re: How to apply for internship in Wipro during June-July months?

** Wipro is one of the Leading companies across the world.If you want to join the internship programme in Wipro then you have to-

1-Register yourself in the Wipro online internship programme.
2-At the time of register you have to give your full detail along with your personal and academic detail.
3-You have to upload your updated resume at the time of registration.

** If your application is selected then they will inform you via mail about there online test.
** if you score a good rank in that then you will be selected for the internship programme in Wipro.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?