14th September 2017, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for summer training in Mechanical stream at Ashok Leyland? Branches of this company in Madhya Pradesh?

Sir, I am studying BE 3rd year with Mechanical engineering stream at Bhopal. Please tell me how to apply summer training in Ashok Leyland? Branches of this company in Madhya Pradesh?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) student?
  2. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Ashok Leyland, Rudrapur, Uttarakhand for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student?
  3. Training programme in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) 7th semester student?
  4. Procedure to apply for Inplant Training in Ashok Leyland and TVS Motor Company for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  5. What is the procedure followed for doing internship in Ashok Leyland?
  6. What is the procedure to be followed for applying inplant training in Ashok Leyland while doing M.E 3rd year?
  7. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Ashok Leyland, Rudrapur for B.Com final year student?
  8. How can I apply for Inplant Training in Ashok Leyland being a B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  9. How to approach Ashok Leyland for job after Diploma in Electrical? Is there any branch of it in Madhya Pradesh?
  10. Procedure for inplant training in Ashok Leyland?
  11. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  12. How to apply for inplant training and internship in Ashok leyland?
  13. How to apply for summer training in Ashok Leyland? I am a 3rd year B.E Mechanical Student -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to apply for the 6 months training at Ashok Leyland Ltd. in Automobile engineering? Which branch of company will be better for me?
  15. Procedure to do summer training for B.Com Honors student from Ashok Leyland company in Rudrapur, Uttrakhand?
  16. How to apply for implant training at TVS or Ashok Leyland?
  17. Implant Training in Ashok Leyland for B.E.(ME) 3rd year student?
  18. How can I apply for Inplant Training in Ashok Leyland being a B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 4th year student?
28th September 2017, 08:00 AM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to apply for summer training in Mechanical stream at Ashok Leyland? Branches of this company in Madhya Pradesh?

You simply have to write an application to the Human Resource Manager of Ashok Leyland regarding summer training. It will be better if you submit your application through your college. If the HR authority of Ashok Leyland approved your application then you can start the same.
You can find Ashok Leyland in Madhya Pradesh by just tracking the below mentioned address:
2nd Floor, Silver Mall, 8, Rabindranath Tagore Marg, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452001
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?