17th August 2017, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to do summer training for B.Com Honors student from Ashok Leyland company in Rudrapur, Uttrakhand?

Hello sir, I am a final year student of B.Com Account Honors and want to do summer training from Ashok Leyland company in Rudrapur, Uttrakhand. Please help and tell the procedure to do it?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Ashok Leyland, Rudrapur for B.Com final year student?
  2. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Ashok Leyland, Rudrapur, Uttarakhand for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student?
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) student?
  4. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Training in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  5. Training programme in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) 7th semester student?
  6. What is the procedure followed for doing internship in Ashok Leyland?
  7. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  8. Procedure for inplant training in Ashok Leyland?
  9. Procedure to apply for Inplant Training in Ashok Leyland and TVS Motor Company for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  10. What is the procedure to be followed for applying inplant training in Ashok Leyland while doing M.E 3rd year?
  11. How can I apply for Inplant Training in Ashok Leyland being a B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to apply for summer training in Mechanical stream at Ashok Leyland? Branches of this company in Madhya Pradesh?
  13. Procedure to apply for Summer or Winter Internship in Ashok Leyland or Ford for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  14. What is the procedure to get inplant training at Ashok Leyland?
  15. Procedure to join Ashok Leyland Company, Pune for internship in Mechanical stream?
  16. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Ashok Leyland, Chennai for Mechatronics 7th semester student?
  17. Procedure to apply for 1 year Inplant Training in Ashok Leyland for BTech prefinal year student? -- [New]
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Ashok Leyland, Chennai for MBA student?
18th August 2017, 09:41 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do summer training for B.Com Honors student from Ashok Leyland company in Rudrapur, Uttrakhand?

Final year candidates of B.Com course can apply for the summer training under Ashok Leyland.
Candidates those who are willing to join the training program of Ashok Leyland, must have to apply through online portal at their official website. Candidates must have to fill the application form and submit it along with the reference letter of the Head of the Institution and NOC letter from the college as well.
Shortlisted applicants will get a chance to join the training program of Ashok Leyland.
19th August 2017, 12:04 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to do summer training for B.Com Honors student from Ashok Leyland company in Rudrapur, Uttrakhand?

In order to join Ashok Leyland to do summer training, you need to first write a letter to your college so as to get NOC letter form the college TPO cell.
After that you need to apply for training programme through online at the official website of Ashok Leyland, you need to fill the application form and submit it along with the NOC letter which is issued from the college.If you letter is selected then you will be called to do the training programme.
19th August 2017, 03:48 PM
raziaexpert
Banned

You need to check th official website of the above mentioned company ad get the details regarding the admission of summer training program and about the eligibility criteria as well.

You will mostly get the information regarding it from the official website and also you can get the information via various online job portals, where you can get registered to avail notifications.

However, after getting the required information, the procedure is quite simple, you will have to fill up the application form providing the required information and details asked for, and I am sure if you fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria, you can get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?