31st October 2017, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

How to approach NTPC Limited for internship in Electrical Engineering?

I am studying in third year of Electrical Engineering course and now want to do internship from NTPC Limited. Please tell me how to approach NTPC Limited for internship?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do internship in Electrical Engineering from NTPC?
  2. Can final year B.Tech Electrical engineering student do internship in Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Limited? How to approach for internship?
  3. When the notification of 1 year Internship will be published in NTPC for BTech Electrical student?
  4. Training in NTPC is not suitable for CSE students?
  5. Does NTPC provides two month internship in Electrical engineering? Procedure to apply for it?
  6. How to do two months internship in Electrical Engineering from NTPC?
  7. Chances to do internship in Electrical Engineering from Jabil Limited?
  8. Branch of Tata Steel Limited in Jaipur? How to approach for internship in Mechanical engineering stream?
  9. When the notification of Internship will be published in NTPC, Barh for BTech Electrical student?
  10. What should I do to get 3 Months Summer Internship in NTPC after completing 2nd year Diploma from Dayal Bagh University?
  11. How to approach Bajaj Auto Limited company for internship in Automobile Engineering?
  12. How to approach Jamalpur Power Plant, Bihar for internship in Electrical stream?
  13. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) student?
  14. How to approach Aftek Limited for internship in ECE?
  15. How to do summer internship if I am a student of 3rd year electrical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Does South Bihar Power Distribution Company Limited provides internship for Electrical Engineering?
  17. Procedure to apply for internship in Electrical engineering from NTPC?
  18. Does RITES Limited offer an Internship of 1 year to BTech Electrical graduate? -- [New]

3rd November 2017, 08:54 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to approach NTPC Limited for internship in Electrical Engineering?

You can apply for internship in NTPC, after completing 3rs year of your bachelor's degree course. You have to send a request application from the training and placement cell of your college to the HOD of the company. If they find you eligible then they will call you to go through the rest of the selection procedure.

Address : NTPC Limited, NTPC Bhawan, SCOPE Complex, Institutional Area, Lodhi Road, New Delhi - 110003, ph : 91 11 24360100 , 24387000

4th November 2017, 03:49 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to approach NTPC Limited for internship in Electrical Engineering?

Procedure to approach NTPC Limited for doing Internship in Electrical Engineering:

>> In order to be eligible for doing Internship in NTPC Limited, you must be pursuing 3rd year of B.E/ B.Tech with 65% marks.

>> Some of the allowed streams are,
* Mechanical Engineering
* Electronics Engineering
* Electrical Engineering

>> You are required to go through the Career section frequently to get latest internship details. From Current jobs tab, you will be finding a link where Summer training or internship details are displayed.

>> Then you are required to follow the instructions accordingly. You are required to get permission from your college in order to do Internship at NTPC.

Click here for Training and Career

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?