13th May 2016, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

How can I get an internship while doing 2nd year electronics and telecommunications in Pune?

Internship after 2nd yr in electronics and telecommunications from any of the good company in Pune. Can someone please provide me the details on the same? It will be really helpful if you can guide me with the information on the same. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Which are some of the good electronics or telecommunication in Pune? Where can I apply for Internship? I am doing my 3rd year B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication
  2. Internship from a good ENTC company in Pune -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to do internship from a good ENTC company in Pune? I am a electronics and telecommunication branch student of AIT, Pune University
  4. What are the requirments for doing internship after MS in Electronics and Telecommunications?
  5. Do Wipro, Pune offer Internship to 2nd year Electronics Engineering Diploma student?
  6. How to approach for Internship in Telecommunications field in Mumbai?
  7. How can i apply for internship after 2nd year completion of Electronics Engineering?
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship in a company being a student of 2nd year in Electronics and Telecommunications stream? Required criteria for this?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?
  10. How to enter in 2nd year in Mechanical Engineering after finishing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  11. Which is best to do Training among AAI, Kolkata and BSNL for Electronics and Telecommunications 2nd year student?
  12. Companies offering 1 month Internship related to Electronics for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?
  13. How to do internship in third year (B.Tech) in India in Electronics And Telecommunication?
  14. Which companies will provide internship after 3rd year Electronics and Telecommunication?
  15. Internship for B.Tech(Electronics Engineering) 3rd year student in Pune? Procedure to apply?
  16. What is the procedure followed for applying summer internship training in companies while doing Electronics and Communication engineering 2nd year?
  17. Any internship opportunities in Pune for 3rd year students?
  18. Which companies provides internship training to 2nd year ECE students?
15th May 2016, 12:08 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get an internship while doing 2nd year electronics and telecommunications in Pune?

No, you cannot apply for internship being a 2nd year ECE.

Generally, Internships are offered for the candidates who have completed B.Tech or the candidate who are in final year of ECE/ in 3rd year 2nd semester of ECE.

After entering into 3rd year, you are eligible to apply for an internship in any of the reputed government organization.
15th May 2016, 10:11 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get an internship while doing 2nd year electronics and telecommunications in Pune?

As we all study common subjects in first year of degree so being a second year candidate you will have little knowledge in your core field. So my suggestion to you is that you should go for the internship after completion of your second year. There are many good companies in Pune from where you can pursue your internship. Some of the good companies include Reliance communications ltd, Tech Mahindra Ltd, TATA communications Ltd, Geodesic Ltd etc. You have to send your application to the HR of the company. If they approve your application then you can start your internship in that company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?