22nd April 2017, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

How to do internship in Computer Science engineering from NRSC? Entrance exam and syllabus for it?

I am studying Computer Science Engineering and want to do one year internship from NRSC. Please guide me how can I do it? Entrance exam and syllabus for it?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do internship from NRSC after degree in Computer Science? How long should I do internship for better job opportunities?
  2. Which are the core industries that offer internship like DRDL, NTPC, BHEL and NRSC?
  3. How to do one year graduate apprenticeship training from NRSC after Bachelor of Computer Science Engineering? How much can I earn?
  4. Career opportunities after completing Apprenticeship from National Remote Sensing Centre (NRSC)?
  5. Procedure to get internship in NRSC? I am doing M.Tech in remote sensing in Anna University
  6. Is it possible for computer science and engineering students to get admission in DRDO? How to apply for internship there?
  7. Job opportunities in BSNL for Computer Science Engineer? Dates and syllabus of entrance exam?
  8. Syllabus for PhD entrance exam in Computer science and engineering?
  9. How may I get syllabus of entrance exam for B.Tech(computer science) after completing polytechnic(computer science and engineering)?
  10. Syllabus of ISRO entrance exam in computer science? Requirements for a computer engineering to get a job in ISRO?
  11. List of companies to do summer internship for third year BE students of Computer Science Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to get a job in NRSC?
  13. Are there any internships available at NRSC, SAV and IIRS related to GIS and remote sensing?
  14. Details of internship for M.Tech Computer Science students?
  15. Procedure to apply for Internship in any core company for B.Tech(CSE) 5th semester student?
  16. Syllabus for NET PhD entrance exam in Computer Science and engineering?
  17. Does HAL provide internship during summer holidays for computer science engineering students?
  18. List of companies providing internship in Mumbai for computer science students? I'm in B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?