4th February 2017, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

How to do one year graduate apprenticeship training from NRSC after Bachelor of Computer Science Engineering? How much can I earn?

Hello sir, I have done Bachelor of Computer Science Engineering and want to do one year graduate apprenticeship training from NRSC. How can I do it? How much amount they provide for us?

Related Questions:
  1. Career opportunities after completing Apprenticeship from National Remote Sensing Centre (NRSC)?
  2. How to do one year Graduate Apprenticeship Training Programme from NLC India Ltd after Bachelor of Computer Science & Engineering?
  3. How to do internship from NRSC after degree in Computer Science? How long should I do internship for better job opportunities? -- [New]
  4. When the training will start for Graduate Apprenticeship at Liquid Propulsion Center, Bangalore?
  5. How to join BHEL apprenticeship training at Bangalore?
  6. Details of application for graduate apprenticeship in B.H.E.L.
  7. What should I do after completing diploma in ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How much stipend is offered to Graduate Apprenticeship Trainees during training period in BNPM, India?
  9. How to join BSc Agriculture course in Anna University?
  10. List of course which I can take in B.Sc after completion of 12th with 80% marks?
  11. Syllabus and sample question papers of IFFCO graduate engineer apprenticeship Pre and Main entrance exam for Computer Science graduate
  12. How to apply for graduate apprenticeship training in BHEL after B.Tech in Electronics engineering? Eligibility criteria for it?
  13. Which course has a better scope after PUC?
  14. Which courses are there for higher studies in computer related field?
  15. How to join in Hindustan University in CSE group after scoring 93.5?
  16. How to plan my career after 10th in order to become a Software Engineer?
  17. List of UG courses available in India?
  18. What should I do to find a better job after completion of diploma in CSE?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?