30th May 2015, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for summer internship while doing 2nd year engineering in Information science?

Hi,

I m in second year of my engineering in information science .
I m luking for internship for a month...can u just guide ne
how can I apply and other details....as fast as possible? I really wanted to do the internship soon in a good company!

Related Questions:
  1. Should I apply for internship while in B.E 2nd year during summer holidays? Where and how to apply for it?
  2. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  3. Where can I get summer internship for IT branch? Where to apply for the same?
  4. How to apply for internship during summer while doing 3rd year Information Science and Engineering?
  5. How to apply for summer internship in ONGC after 2nd year?
  6. List of companies a B.Tech(Electricial engineer) 2nd year student can apply for summer internship program?
  7. How to get summer internship after 2nd year of B.Tech? Where to apply?
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in SAIL and Tata Steel for B.Tech(Metallurgy & Materials Science) 2nd year student?
  9. Procedure to apply in Summer Internship for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  10. How to apply for Summer Internship program in HCL Noida during Summer vacation of 2nd year B.Sc honors Computer Science?
  11. How to do summer internship if I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year computer science
  12. How to get summer internship after 2nd year of B.Tech.? Where should I apply to get Internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Summer Industrial Training/Internship programme for B.E.(CSE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for it?
  14. Which firm should I join for internship during summer leave of Computer Engineering 2nd year?
  15. Name of the companies providing Summer Internship for Polytechnic CSE student?
  16. Summer internship programme of 45 days with or without stipend for Civil engineering?
  17. How to apply for summer internship? I am a 2nd year B.E student pursuing engineering
  18. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
31st May 2015, 09:56 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for summer internship while doing 2nd year engineering in Information science?

** As per my point of view i think no company allow you to get training being a second year student.

** The reason behind this is that being a 2nd year student you have very little knowledge about your field.

** So my suggestion to you is that you should complete your 2nd year and then apply for the summer internship.

You simply have to apply to the HR of the company for getting training in any of the company. Also you may need a college recommendation letter for the training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?