14th August 2017, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

How to do training from any of Exxon Mobil, USA and BP, UK after Petrochemical engineering?

Sir, I have passed Petrochemical engineering course and now want to do training from any of Exxon Mobil, USA and BP, UK. Please tell me how I can do training from any of them?

Related Questions:
  1. Industries offering Inplant Training to B.Tech(Petrochemical Technology) 3rd year student?
  2. Courses other than BE Petrochemical after Diploma in Petrochemical?
  3. Procedure to do summer training in Reliance Industries after Petrochemical Engineering course?
  4. Is Petrochemical engineering course better? Top Petrochemical engineering colleges in Karnataka?
  5. Best companies for MBA IT and MBA HR internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Where to apply for Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering course? How much it cost?
  7. BE in Petrochemical is available in MS University after Diploma in Petrochemical?
  8. Am I eligible for IES exam after completing bachelor degree in petrochemical engineering
  9. Eligibility to study Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering in State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad?
  10. Which subjects should I study in my secondary school so as to join the Petrochemical Engineering? Which university is the best for Petrochemical Engineering?
  11. B.Tech in Petrochemical is possible directly after 12th?
  12. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering in State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad? -- [New]
  13. Six months industrial training in USA is possible?
  14. Are M.Sc(Tech) and Petrochemical Technology equivalent to B.Tech (Petrochemical Technology)?
  15. How many Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering seats are available in State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria required to do diploma in petrochemical engineering?
  17. Petrochemical companies which provide free internship
  18. Fee expenses of Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering in State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?