29th October 2016, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Is there any internship for B.Tech (1st semester) in Electrical and Electronics field in Jharkhand?

Respected Sir, Is there any internship for B.Tech 1st semester Electrical and Electronics students for 2-3 weeks in Jharkhand in the coming months? If yes, then what is the process for joining as an intern?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any internship for B.Tech (1st semester) in Electrical and Electronics field in Jharkhand?
  2. Where in Jharkhand can I do internship while doing B.E Electrical and Electronics in Karnataka?
  3. What outcomes I will get during Internship being an Electrical and Electronics student?
  4. Is it possible for me to do internship in ISRO and also get the job here while doing 3rd semester Electrical and Electronics?
  5. Can I do internship in electrical and electronics engineering companies while doing my 7th semester?
  6. Eligibility to apply for Internship in Nanotech Electronics Pvt. Ltd. for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 5th semester student?
  7. How to get internship after B.Tech 1st semester in Jharkhand? -- [New]
  8. Procedure to appear for internship or training at BHEL during 5th semester?
  9. What is the procedure for summer internship in BHEL? I am a 3rd semester student of B.Tech electrical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the syllabus of 1st semester electrical and electronics
  11. Where to do Internship in telecommunication field while doing 6th semester in Electronics and telecommunication?
  12. Can I do summer internship during my B.Tech 1st year break?
  13. Internship details for 1st year mechanical engineering students?
  14. Internship for Master's in Communication Engineering 3rd semester student in Austria?
  15. Companies in Delhi and NCT for Summer Internship in Electrical and Electronics field?
  16. Companies offering one month Internship to B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) 6th semester student?
  17. Electrical companies which offers Internship in Noida, Bangalore and Rajasthan for B.Tech graduate?
  18. Does TCS offer Internship to B.E.(Electrical Engineering) 5th semester student?

12th November 2022, 10:50 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: Is there any internship for B.Tech (1st semester) in Electrical and Electronics field in Jharkhand?

You can get many internship programs online ,getting internship relating to your degree is a little difficult ,but if you know some soft skills like coading or any app development etc you can do the following
There are many sites that will also provide the following ,you can also reach out to some startup that may help you

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?