18th February 2016, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

How to get internship for core company in Tamil Nadu being in 2nd year ECE?

Deepak of ece a 2nd year of BS abdur rahman university may I no how to go for internship

Related Questions:
  1. Core companies offering 2 months Internship to B.Tech(ECE) final year student in Tamil Nadu?
  2. Which company should I choose to do internship for ECE 2nd year? Procedure to join that company?
  3. Core companies which offer Internship to B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) final year student in Tamil Nadu?
  4. How may I get internship in ECE related Core companies?
  5. Details of core companies offering Internship to ECE students in Coimbatore?
  6. Internship opportunities for students of IIT Electrical Engineering 2nd year students in core company in Hyderabad?
  7. What is the procedure for applying internship after B.Tech 2nd year in ECE?
  8. Is it possible for me to get internship in electronics based company while doing 2nd year ECE in NIT?
  9. Companies offering internship to final Year MCA students in Chennai? What is the procedure to apply in these companies?
  10. How to do internship in any core company?
  11. What's the procedure to apply internship in core companies for ECE students? I am pursuing B.Tech(2nd year) degree from NIT, Durgapur with ECE stream
  12. List of core companies in Bangalore which are good for internship?
  13. Which is a better option working in a software company or doing internship training in well established mechanical core company for 1 year?
  14. How can I apply for Internship in any core company if completed B.Tech(ECE) and being a Lecturer?
  15. Availabily of a seat in ECE branch in Tamil nadu. -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What's the procedure to apply internship in core companies for ECE students? I am pursuing B.Tech(2nd year) degree from NIT, Durgapur with ECE stream
  17. Application procedure for internship in Hyderabad during 2nd year ECE?
  18. Internship details in Coimbatore being a final year student in Civil engineering?
21st February 2016, 05:42 PM
OnePlus

Default Re: How to get internship for core company in Tamil Nadu being in 2nd year ECE?

** Companies do not provide any kind of internship to the 2nd year students.
** Before getting internship you need to had a deep knowledge of your core subjects such as Digital Electronics,Principles of communication,Digital Communication etc.
**You can apply for internship in end of 3rd year and you have to get NOC certificate for the industrial training.
**Then you have to go through the city office of that company and take the application form for internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?