5th November 2017, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

How to join Cipla for internship after B.Pharmacy? List of branches of Cipla in Maharashtra?

I am B.Pharmacy passed student and now want to do internship from Cipla. Please tell me how to join Cipla for internship? List of branches of Cipla in Maharashtra?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do 6 month summer internship from CIPLA for a Diploma in Clinical Pathology holder?
  2. How to download IRDA question papers? What is the new syllabus of IRDA?
  3. Does Cipla conducts exam for internship in 7th semester of B.Pharmacy? Eligibility criteria for it?
  4. Best company between Cipla and Emcure Pharmaceuticals for B.Pharmacy training? Branches of these companies in West Bengal and procedure to apply?
  5. Procedure to get job in Cipla Limited for B.Pharma student? Which type of post I can get? -- [New]
  6. Procedure to get job in CIPLA? Will I have to appear in exam and interview for it?
  7. Salary package of B.Pharma graduate in Cipla and other Pharmaceutical companies?
  8. How much I would be paid for Production Executive job in Cipla? What about scope for career development?
  9. Vacancy for B.Pharma holder in Cipla Limited? What is the selection procedure?
  10. How to get a job in Cipla and Ranbaxy after M.Pharmacy? How much salary they offer? Ranking of these companies?
  11. Selection procedure of B.Pharmacy holder in Cipla company? Detail of entrance exam and syllabus of it?
  12. What type of private sector jobs I can do after the completion of B.Sc Biotech?
  13. What are the career opportunities after completing B.Sc and M.Sc in Genetics?
  14. Scope after B.Pharm Course?
  15. Different lines or options in which i can enter after doing my pharmacy?
  16. For best career in India which is better between M.Sc in Microbiology and M.Sc in Human Genetics?
  17. Biotechnology companies in India? Options after completion of graduation in Biotechnology Engineering?
  18. Pharmaceutical Companies for doing M-Pharma(pharmacology) project work -- [Most Discussed]
11th November 2017, 10:45 AM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Cipla for internship after B.Pharmacy? List of branches of Cipla in Maharashtra?

Procedure to join Cipla:-

In order to get job in Cipla you need to apply for the company. Since Cipla is a pharmaceutical company. So, you need to be very strong in Pharma. So that you can clear the interview round of the company.

There are 4 pounds in the recruitment drive of Cipla:-

Written Test

Group Discussion

Technical Round

HR Round

List of branches of Cipla in Maharashtra:-

Mumbai

Amravati

Nagpur

Aurangabad

Nasik

Raigad

Ratnagiri

Thane.
4th September 2019, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Cipla for internship after B.Pharmacy? List of branches of Cipla in Maharashtra?

I am a chemical engineering student. I want to do my summer internship 2020 at Cipla, Bangalore. How do I apply for the internship?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?