10th November 2016, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get job in CIPLA? Will I have to appear in exam and interview for it?

Hello sir, I have completed B.Pharmacy from government college. I want to get job in CIPLA. What is the procedure to get job in this company? Will I have to appear in exam and interview for it? If yes then how to prepare for it?

26th November 2016, 04:55 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Procedure to get job in CIPLA? Will I have to appear in exam and interview for it?

In order to get job in Cipla you need to apply for the company. Since Cipla is a pharmaceutical company so, you need to be very strong in pharma so that you can clear the interview round of the company.

to APPLY FOR THE JOB ASK YOUR TRAINING AND PLACEMENT OFFICER, WHETHER THIS COMPANY IS GOING TO COME IN YOUR COLLEGE OR NOT.

If it is coming then it is alright and if it is not coming then you can go tot the official website of the company and from there you can apply for the same.

You have to appear in both, exam as well as interview.
Actually, there are 4 rounds in the recruitment drive of cipla.

1. Written test.
2. Group discussion.
3. Technical Round.
4. HR Round.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?