13th November 2017, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

Vacancy for B.Pharma holder in Cipla Limited? What is the selection procedure?

Sir, I am B.Pharmacy student and want to get job in Cipla Limited. Please tell me is there any vacancy for B.Pharma holder? What is the selection procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. Vacancy in Esteem Bio Organic Food Processing Limited for B.Sc Microbiology holder? Selection procedure and salary for two years experience holder?
  2. Selection procedure of B.Pharmacy holder in Cipla company? Detail of entrance exam and syllabus of it?
  3. Procedure to get job in Cipla Limited for B.Pharma student? Which type of post I can get?
  4. Vacancies in Sun Pharmaceuticals for B.Pharmacy holder? Eligibility criteria and selection procedure for it?
  5. Procedure to do 6 month summer internship from CIPLA for a Diploma in Clinical Pathology holder?
  6. Vacancies in Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited for BE E&E holder?
  7. Vacancies in Bihar Drugs & Organic Chemicals Limited for B.Pharmacy candidate? Selection procedure of it?
  8. Vacancies in Hindalco Industries Limited for Diploma in Mechanical holder? How to apply for it?
  9. Entrance exams available to study BPharma course
  10. Is there any vacancy in Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited for ITI candidate? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for it?
  11. Selection procedure in Goa Shipyard Limited Junior Supervisor recruitment 2018?
  12. Vacancies in Bharti Airtel Limited for MBA Marketing holder? How to approach for the job?
  13. Which course is better between B.Tech and B.Arch? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Selection procedure in Tata Communications Limited Project Planning & Implementation interview?
  15. What's the Eligibility criteria and selection procedure for ABB limited?How may i get all Questions asked earlier in it?
  16. Selection procedure in Engineers India Limited HR Officer recruitment 2018? -- [New]
  17. List of best pharmaceutical companies in Jaipur for industrial training in B.Pharmacy? Is DD Pharma Pvt. Ltd (Jaipur) provide training?
  18. Procedure to get job in CIPLA? Will I have to appear in exam and interview for it?
15th November 2017, 04:21 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Vacancy for B.Pharma holder in Cipla Limited? What is the selection procedure?

Job Opportunities for Pharmacy background candidates in Cipla Limited:

In order to get job in Cipla limited, you are required to meet certain educational qualification.

>> The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for getting job in this company is as follows.

>> You must have completed Bachelor Degree in concerned stream from a recognized university. Or else candidates who are pursuing their final year are also eligible to get job in this company.

>> I suggest you to go through the "Careers" or Recruitment section of its official website as recruitment's list will be updated there in that section.

>> Or else you may go through [email protected] email ID for more details.

Click here for Cipla Limited Careers Section
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?