28th January 2018, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Internship for 6 months in thermal power plant in Hyderabad?

I want an internship of 6 months in thermal power plant in Hyderabad.
And based on the internship I need a job in thermal in Hyderabad? Can you please guide me with the required details on the same? It will be really helpful if you can get back soon. Thanks!

5th February 2018, 10:05 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Internship for 6 months in thermal power plant in Hyderabad?

You have to write an application and mention the area of your training with the duration. Then you have to prepare a resume and send it with the application to the particular power plant. They will shortlist the candidates according to the candidates eligibility and if you are eligible then you will be asked to submit a NOC from your college. After that you have to follow their instructions in order to start your training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?