23rd December 2017, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

How to do internship from Rosa Thermal Power Plant being an ECE student?

I am in 3rd year of Electronics & Communication Engineering and want to do internship. Please tell me how can I do internship from Rosa Thermal Power Plant?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get six months internship in Electrical stream from Rosa Thermal Power Plant?
  2. How to apply for internship at Rosa Thermal Power Plant? Complete details about the internship?
  3. Does Ramagundam Super Thermal Power Plant Station, Telangana offers internship to M.Tech in Thermal Power Plant Engineering student?
  4. How to apply for internship at Rosa Thermal Power Plant?
  5. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in Rosa power plant?
  6. Procedure to apply for an Internship in Kota Super Thermal Power Plant for BTech Mechanical student? -- [New]
  7. Internship for 6 months in thermal power plant in Hyderabad?
  8. Procedure to follow to apply for internship in thermal power plants?
  9. What is the procedure for summer internship from Thermal Power Plant? I am a electrical student in 2nd year
  10. How to do summer internship in Thermal Bokaro Power Plant? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to do summer internship in Thermal Bokaro Steel power plant?
  12. How to get summer internship opportunity at Thermal Power Plant, Dahanu?
  13. How to do summer training in Rosa Thermal Plant? I am a B.Tech 3rd year Mechanical student
  14. List of companies and power plants offering summer internship in Thermal and Power Plant engineering at Ernakulam
  15. Can I do an Internship in Kota Thermal Power Plant being an Electrical 2nd year student?
  16. How to join a thermal power plant after B.E?
  17. Information about placement in NPTI for PG diploma in Thermal Power Plant Engineering?
  18. How an Electrical Engineer can apply for winter training in Kolaghat Thermal Power plant?
26th December 2017, 10:07 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do internship from Rosa Thermal Power Plant being an ECE student?

First of all you have to visit the official website of Rosa Thermal Power Plant and check out the area of your training. You have to submit your resume and send an official letter from your college to the HOD of the company. You can also visit them and request the HR department to guide you about the application process. You can follow their instructions carefully and apply for the training.

Add: Shahjahanpur, Rosa, Uttar Pradesh 242001, ph - 097936 13122
Web: http://www.reliancepower.co.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?