5th March 2016, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

Internship in Infosys Jaipur being a 4th year Computer science student?

plz help me i want to do internship in infosys jaipur
i m 4 yr student with computer science branch...
plz reply me on - [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed procedure to apply for Winter Internship in Infosys for B.Tech(CSE) 4th year student?
  2. Internship for 1 month in TCS, Cognizant, IBM and Infosys for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student?
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys and BHEL for B.Tech(ECE) 4th year student?
  4. List of companies providing internship in Bangalore to computer science 4th year students? How to apply for the same?
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL and Infosys for B.Tech(ECE) 4th year student?
  6. Companies offering 5-6 months Internship programme in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  7. List of companies offering Internship project to B.E. CSE 4th year student in Bangalore?
  8. How may I do Summer Training for 4th Semester( Computer Science)? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  9. Whether Wipro and Infosys provides Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys for B.Tech(CSE) student?
  11. Does Wipro, Infosys or TCS offer internship in July 2011 for B.Tech 4th year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student in Jaipur?
  13. How to apply for internship in Infosys, Wipro or TCS being BA computer Science student?
  14. What should I do to get internship in top IT MNC companies?
  15. Internship in TCS, Infosys and Wipro for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student?
  16. Procedure for applying in internship in companies like TCS, Infosys, IBM and Accenture?
  17. What is the procedure to be followed for doing internship in companies like TCS, Infosys, IBM and Accenture?
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship in TCS, Wipro, Infosys and IBM for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student? When to apply?
5th March 2018, 08:33 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Internship in Infosys Jaipur being a 4th year Computer science student?

You have to visit their website and fill up the online application form at (https://bridge.infosysapps.com/inste...loginform.aspx). Then you have to contact the HR department of Infosys through the training and placement cell of your college. You have to send them a cover letter with a resume. If they find you eligible then they will allow you for the training.
8th March 2018, 06:07 PM
merjam

Post Re: Internship in Infosys Jaipur being a 4th year Computer science student?

At Infosys, there is a program called 'inStep' which provides inyternship opportunity to final year students in their engineering or masters degree. In India this process usually take place as part of final year campus recruitment process. The best way to get into this programme is to check with the placment co-ordinator in your college regarding internship program in Infosys.

The added advantage of internship programme is that you will be absorbed to Infosys right away your internship program so that you wont have any gap in employment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?