10th October 2017, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

Internship programme is necessary before final exam of Mechanical Engineering? Can I do it online?

I am in final year of Mechanical Engineering and have not yet do any internship programme. Is it necessary to do internship before final exam? Can I do it online mode?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join one month internship programme after completing BE Mechanical Engineering? Which companies can I apply for internship?
  2. How to join ISRO for internship in Mechanical Engineering? When ISRO conducts internship programme?
  3. Procedure to apply for internship programme in Mechanical stream at NALCO? How much they pay during internship?
  4. DRDO selection procedure for internship programme? How much they pay during internship?
  5. Where can i join Internship programme in Tamil Nadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which Companies in India provide Internship for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering students? How can I apply for the Internship programme?
  7. Which companies provide internship for Mechanical Engineering students?
  8. How to join Isuzu Motors India for internship in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Does Bharat Heavy Electricals provide internship to Mechanical Engineers? How does BHEL selects for internship programme?
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? List of private and government companies in Bangalore for Internship?
  11. Which are the good internship programme in an industry
  12. List of companies in Gujarat providing internship programme in Mechanical Engineering
  13. List of companies in Odisha with contact number for internship programme in Mechanical stream
  14. Does the Indian Railway provide internship programme for Mechanical (Diploma) students? Whole procedure for the same?
  15. Branches of Larsen & Toubro providing internship programme with stipend for Mechanical Engineering holder
  16. Can I apply for Internship if pursuing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year? List of companies which offer Internship in Udaipur?
  17. How does Tata Motors, Jamshedpur select for internship programme in Mechanical stream? When to apply for it?
  18. Internship programme available in Vijayawada for Mechanical Engineer? When to apply for it? -- [New]
31st October 2017, 04:03 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Internship programme is necessary before final exam of Mechanical Engineering? Can I do it online?

Internship makes you industry ready as it is very important for the engineers to have a practical knowledge off the things they study in books.

So, internship is mandatory for the engineers.

It cannot be done online as you have to have a practical knowledge.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?