1st November 2015, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

List of best companies of summer training for diploma electronics students?

Sir/Mam,

I want to know form where to do summer training as I am a 2nd year electronic (G.G.P.L)student for diploma holder. I want to know better training companies which can be helpful.I want optain Varansi, Allahabad, and hardly in lucknow.

Please sir reply

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering summer training in Ahmadabad for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year students? I'm from NIET college Jodhpur
  2. Details about companies which provide summer training in Pune and Mumbai for Electronics and Telecommunication students?
  3. Companies and their addresses for Summer training for 2nd year Electronics students?
  4. List of companies in which I can apply for summer training at Jaipur?
  5. Summer Internship cum Training programme in Electronics and Instrumentation at Kolkata for diploma student?
  6. List of electronic companies in Hyderabad for training with placement for diploma ECE students
  7. List of companies providing training for electronics and instrumentation in Noida?
  8. Which electronics companies provide summer training? Criteria to get training in the companies?
  9. How to apply for summer training in Mechanical Companies for 5 week duration? Companies offering summer training for Mechanical Engineering Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of best companies to do summer internship while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  11. How can I apply in core electronics companies for summer training?
  12. List of companies offering summer training in Uttar Pradesh?
  13. How to get enroll for Summer Training in reputed Construction Companies?
  14. Good companies for summer training in Data communication and Networking for 8 weeks for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  15. Companies offering summer interships for B.E ECE students?
  16. List of companies or organizations offering vocation training during summer vacations to B.Tech students in Electronics and Communication engineering stream? What is the criteria of selection?
  17. Name of the companies offering summer training in June for B.Tech 3rd year students of Electronics and Communication branch in Delhi?
  18. List of the companies offering summer training(2 months long) for MCA students?
2nd November 2015, 11:22 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of best companies of summer training for diploma electronics students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I want to know form where to do summer training as I am a 2nd year electronic (G.G.P.L)student for diploma holder. I want to know better training companies which can be helpful.I want optain Varansi, Allahabad, and hardly in lucknow.

Please sir reply
List of the companies for internship for diploma in ECE:-

1. Oracle India Private Limited, Plot 18, 19, 21, Madhapur Village, Serilingampally Mandal, Opp Value Labs, Inside Cyber Gateway, Hitech City, Hyderabad
Phone: 040 6605 0000

2. Sachi Infotech Pvt. Ltd., Pavani Avenue, # 6-3-1-1089/1/1, 2nd Floor, Beside Villa Marrie College, Somajiguda, Somajiguda, Hyderbad, Phone: 040 2332 0819

3. Srihitha Software Solutions, B-11 3rd Floor, Eureka Court, Ameerpet, Beside Image Hospitals, Ameerpet, Hyderbad, Andhra Pradesh
Phone: 040 6450 9566

4. Apps Associates, Vikrampuri, Habsiguda, Hyderabad, Telangana
Phone: 040 3021 2601
2nd November 2015, 12:11 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of best companies of summer training for diploma electronics students?

You can apply for training in following companies

1. Amit Engineering Company, Plot No. 1, Kailashpuri Jail Road, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226005

2. Mohan Engineering Company, Nr Hewett Road Jadunath Sanyal Road, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226019, Phone: 094157 87508

3. Roshan Engineering Company, Aminabad Road, Raniganj, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226018, Phone: 0522 2683329

4. Mittal Engineering Company, Naka Hindola, Aminabad, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226018
Phone: 094530 12764

5. Garg Engineering Company, 24, Shri Ram Road, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226018
Phone: 0522 2613696
2nd November 2015, 10:58 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Summer training is very necessary because it is the only way by which one can learn practically. So my suggestion to you is that you should complete your summer training with full of your dedications.

List of best companies for you are :

** CETPA Infotech

** The Next Interface Technologies

** BHEL,

** Appin Technology

** Indian Railway,

** DLW-Varanasi,

** Empowerment Technology

One more thing that i want to tell you is that you have to submit your training report in your institute on completion of your training. So my suggestion to you is that you should make a short note on your experience in the company during training time.
31st March 2017, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, I want to know from where to do summer training as I am a 2nd year (4 semester) electrical engineering (L.P.L)student for diploma holder. I want to know better training companies which can be helpful. I want optain Varansi, Allahabad, and hardly in lucknow. Please tell me Sir ji
11th May 2017, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

I want to know abut companies in Delhi and Mumbai for summer training , I m 2nd year diploma holder in electronic, please suggest the companies for training
2nd May 2019, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

List the companies for diploma students of 2nd year summer training in Delhi only ?
29th February 2020, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

Sir/Mam, I want to know form where to do summer training as I am a 2nd year electronic (J.L.N.P)student for diploma holder. I want to know better training companies which can be helpful.I want optain in mahmudabad, sitapur and hardly in lucknow.

Sir,Please reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?