23rd December 2017, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

List of companies near NIT Patna for internship in EEE

I am in final year of EEE in NIT Patna and want to know details of some companies to arrange an internship for me. Please send me list of companies near me.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies in Jharkhand to do Winter Internship in Mechanical engineering
  2. List of companies near Patna for internship in Mechanical stream? Internship procedure and area covered?
  3. List of companies to do summer internship while doing second year EEE?
  4. List of companies where I can do internship after completion of 4th semester B.E EEE?
  5. List of companies to apply for internship while doing final year EEE?
  6. List of internship for EEE students in Kottayam and alappuzha in Kerala
  7. List of companies to do internship in summer after completion of 4th semester B.E EEE?
  8. List of the companies offering internship for B.E EEE students? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of Electrical companies offering Internship to EEE graduate in Hyderabad?
  10. List of companies which offer Internship for B.E.(ECE) final year student in Bihar? -- [New]
  11. List of companies providing internship to B.Tech(EEE) students of Deemed university? How to apply for the same? I'm in 2nd year
  12. List of companies offering Internship for EEE student in Hyderabad? Procedure to apply?
  13. List of Companies offering Internships for the candidates of EEE course?
  14. How to do internship if I am a student of EEE? Which are the companies offering internship?
  15. List of companies offering internships to NIT Jalandhar computer science students? How to apply for them? Is it easy to get in most reputed companies?
  16. List of best private companies for doing internship while doing EEE?
  17. Detail of companies in Visakhapatnam offering internship for EEE student?
  18. How to do internship in one of the affiliated companies? I am a B.Tech 3rd year EEE student
26th December 2017, 09:18 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List of companies near NIT Patna for internship in EEE

As you are in final year of EEE (Electrical and Electronics Engineering) and want to do internship, then here below are details regarding companies near NIT Patna, Bihar offer internship for EEE students:-

List of Companies offer Internship for EEE Students near Patna, Bihar:-
  1. Bhojpur Engineering Works private Limited.
  2. Kirloskar Electic Company Limited.
  3. Bihar Electrical Company Limited.
  4. Gencor Learning Solution Pvt. Ltd.
  5. Indian Academy of Aeronautical Technology.

So these above mentioned are the companies offer internship for EEE students near NIT Patna.
27th December 2017, 09:53 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies near NIT Patna for internship in EEE

Here are some good companies for pursuing internship from Patna:

Softel Revolution Technologies
Address: 2nd Floor, Besides Vishal Mega Mart, Main Road, kankarbagh, Patna, Bihar 800020, India

AcuTech Corp
Address: Orchid Mall , Office No : 05 , 3rd Floor, Boring Rd, North Sri Krishna Puri, Patna, Bihar 800013, India

Patna Technologies
Address: Milan Lane,Kankarbagh Main road, Patna, Bihar 800020, India

Intex Smart World
Address: Beside Indian Oil Petrol PumpGupta Market, Boring Road, Chowraha, Patna, Bihar 800001, India

Canvass Software
Address: Road No. 9, Keshrinagar West, Patna, Bihar 800024, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?