2nd March 2018, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

List of companies which offer Internship for B.E.(ECE) final year student in Bihar?

Hi Sir, I am doing my final year B.E in ECE in NIT, Patna. I want to do Internship in a good company but in Bihar. Can you suggest some best reputed companies in Bihar?

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies which offer Internship to MCA final year student in Karnataka
  2. List of companies which provides internship to a MCA final year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of companies offering Internship related to Software to B.Tech(IT) pre-final year student?
  4. IT companies which offer Internship with Stipend to MCA final year student?
  5. List of companies offering Internship in Game Design to B.Tech(CSE) pre-final year student?
  6. List of companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student in Bihar?
  7. List of companies in Bihar to do internship after Mechanical Engineering? Procedure for it?
  8. List of companies which offer Internship to MBA final year student in Kerala -- [New]
  9. List of companies which offers Internship for B.Tech(ME) student who has a gap of 1 year?
  10. List of IT companies which offer Free Internship with stipend for B.E.(IT) final year student in Kolkata?
  11. List of companies offering Internship to EEE final year student in Trivandrum? Procedure to apply?
  12. List of companies which offer Internship to MCA Final year student in Chennai
  13. List of companies which provides minimum 6 month internship for final year M.Tech students?
  14. List of companies offering internship to B.Tech Mechanical engineering final year student?
  15. List of electronics companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 2rd year student in Vijayawada?
  16. List of companies which offer Internship for B.E.(EEE) final year student in Nashik
  17. List of companies for internship? I am s student of MCA final year
  18. List of companies which offer Internship to MCA Final year student in NCR Delhi?
13th April 2018, 08:35 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies which offer Internship for B.E.(ECE) final year student in Bihar?

Here I have listed some of the best companies in Bihar, where you can apply for internship being an ECE student:

> Bihar Electric Company (Patna, Bihar, ph - 094310 14836)

> Bihar State Electricity Board (Jamshedpur, Bihar, ph - 0657 227 1463)

> Jalan Electric Company (Sitamarhi, Bihar, ph - 099319 14095)

> Kirloskar Electric Company Limited (Patna, Bihar, ph - 098319 15374)

> North Bihar Power Distribution Company Ltd (Sukhpur, Bihar, ph - 097098 90281)

> Khaitan Electricals Ltd (Patna, Bihar, ph - 075492 00720)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?