28th January 2018, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to do training before attending interviews for Air hostess?

Hello Sir/Mam, I am Sonam Singh. My question is about the career in Air hostess while I am doing my graduation right now and at the same time I want to apply for this career so is it necessary to do training in any institutes and then apply for it? Or else directly we can go for interviews and if selected then training

2nd February 2018, 09:46 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to do training before attending interviews for Air hostess?

No, you just cannot become an air hostess directly after graduation. First of all you have to fulfill all the eligibility conditions to become an air hostess. Then you have to get admission in an air hostess training institute where you will get proper training regarding the job responsibilities of an air hostess. You will be taught about the duties of an air hostess. You will get both practical and theoretical training. After successful completion of the training you will be eligible to become an air hostess.
3rd February 2018, 09:40 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is it necessary to do training before attending interviews for Air hostess?

Yes, it is necessary to do air hostess training before appearing in recruitment interview for air hostess so as you want to make your career as air hostess then you must have to go through air hostess training course. Here below are details regarding eligibility conditions to apply for air hostess training course:-
  • Minimum qualification required to apply for air hostess training is graduation or equivalent qualification from government recognized institute.
  • To apply for air hostess training you must know Hindi, English or any other foreign language.
  • Only unmarried candidates are allowed to apply for air hostess training.
  • Age limit to apply for air hostess training is 17 to 26 years.
  • To apply for air hostess training applicant must be physically and mentally fit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?