24th December 2013, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to opt for training in B.Tech? How to enroll and what are criteria?

sir,
i am a student of electrical engineering and i just completed my 2nd semester.
i was wondering if it was necessary to opt for any kind of training yet?
and if it is,what are the companies i could opt for and what are their criteria ?
and also how do i enroll myself to such training ?

7th January 2014, 11:51 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to opt for training in B.Tech? How to enroll and what are criteria?

Training has become an important part of modern day education wherein it has almost become mandatory to undertake training while pursuing any professional course especially engineering. Yes, training is necessary and you should definitely opt it after your 2nd and 3rd year. This is because of the following reasons:-

--> You will get extra knowledge from training which will be outside your main course of study.
--> It will enrich your resume and give you an idea of professionalism.
--> The companies look for some extra materials in candidates other than the knowledge of main course, which can be acquired through training.
--> It will also increase the scope of your job opportunities.

Since you are from electrical background so you should try for electrical based companies. You can take training in :-

- PSUs
- TATA Steel
- Crompton Greaves
- BSNL
- Railways
- Electricity Corporation of India Limited

You need to pay certain amount of money to undertake your training in the concerned company. You need to submit an application which can be available online or you may get it from the HR department of the concerned company. Submission of money and completely filled online application form will ensure your enrollment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?