14th May 2016, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do Internship in IOCL being a B.Tech Mechanical 2nd year student?

Sir,
I am Uday Singh, completed B.Tech 2nd year Mechanical Engineering in SV University, Tirupati. I am interested to do Internship in IOCL. Would you please tell me am I eligible to do Internship now in IOCL? Thanking you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria asked for doing internship in IOCL?
  2. Which internship should I opt internship in IOCL or DRDO Chandigarh? I am a student of 3rd year B.Tech with mechanical stream
  3. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  4. Where can I do internship in 2nd year while pursuing mechanical engineering?
  5. Am I eligible to do internship while in 2nd year B.Tech? List of the companies that offer internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the requirement for applying internship in IOCL after 2nd year of studies?
  7. What are the areas present in IOCL for Mechanical students to do internship?
  8. What kind of Internship is beneficial for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  9. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in L&T for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  10. Internship in ONGC, HPCL and IOCL for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  11. Requirements to apply for Internship in IOCL for B.Tech(Petroleum Engineering) 2nd year student?
  12. CERN offers Internship to M.E.(Mechanical Design) 2nd year student? List of Automobile Multinational Companies which offer Internship?
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship in any company for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  14. Where to get internship after 2nd year B.Tech Mechanical
  15. How to do internship in Tata motors? I am a B.Tech 2nd year student of mechanical engineering
  16. How can i apply for summer training in IOCL being a Diploma student?
  17. Am I eligible to do internship in Tata Motors when am doing my 2nd year in Mechanical Engineering?
  18. Internship in TISCO and SAIL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
19th May 2016, 01:28 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Internship in IOCL being a B.Tech Mechanical 2nd year student?

You are eligible for pursuing internship in "Indian Oil Corporation of India Limited" after completion of second year of of your B.Tech. You need to contact with the HR manager of the IOCL to get details about the internship program. You have to submit your application along with NOC from your college to HR manager. If HR manager approve your application then you can start your internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?