25th December 2015, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for an Internship in DRDO for Mechanical final year student?

Sir,
I am doing my final year in B.E. Mechanical Engineering in Anna University. I wish do an internship in DRDO. I need some details to apply for the same.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student?
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO for B.E.(EEE) final year student?
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? List of private and government companies in Bangalore for Internship?
  5. Procedure and eligibility to apply for Internship in DRDO for B.E.(EE) 3rd year student?
  6. Procedure for pursuing Summer Internship in DRDO while doing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO for B.E. Civil 3rd year student?
  8. Procedure and eligibility to apply for Summer Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  9. DRDO internship application procedure?
  10. What is the procedure to follow for applying internship in DRDO, Bangalore while doing M.Sc Computer Science?
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  12. Procedure to apply for 4 months Internship in DRDO for M.Tech 1st semester student?
  13. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Motors for B.Tech Mechanical final year student?
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, Hyderabad for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student?
  15. How to apply for internship in DRDO Hyderabad in Mechanical engineering branch? Where to get application form?
  16. Procedure to apply for Winter Internship in DRDO, Wipro, TCS and Microsoft, India for B.Tech(ECE) graduate?
  17. How to apply for internship in DRDO?
  18. How can I apply for Internship in DRDO if pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
30th September 2016, 12:50 PM
PAN2HELP

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an Internship in DRDO for Mechanical final year student?

As you are a mechanical student, it is possible for you to go for internship in your final year. You are eligible for DRDO.

Procedure to do internship in DRDO :

The best way is to apply through your college's training and placement office. Let them know that you are interested in doing internship in DRDO. See what they can arrange for you.
If your college do not have facility to make an offer then you will have to try by yourself. You must prepare your resume and drop your resume in DRDO. If your resume is selected, you will have a call from them for an interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?