1st July 2015, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Internship in ISRO for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?

Hello,
What is the procedure of getting Internship after 2nd year of B.Tech in EEE in ISRO? Please reply as soon as possible.
With Regards-

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering internship to 2nd year BE student? Is there any internship program in ISRO?
  2. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Internship in NAL, BEL, ISRO and HAL for M.Tech 2nd year student?
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship in ISRO for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? -- [New]
  4. How to do internship in ISRO after doing B.E? Procedure to apply for internship in ISRO -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  6. List of companies which offers Internship to B.Tech 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  7. What is the procedure to apply for internship in ISRO?
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in any MNC company for M.Tech 2nd year student?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?
  10. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  11. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Bangalore for Bachelor of Management Studies 2nd year student?
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BHEL, Hyderabad for 2nd year Bachelor of Management Studies student?
  13. Procedure to apply in Summer Internship for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  14. How to do internship in ISRO when I am doing B.Tech 2nd year in ECE?
  15. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in ISRO or any Aerospace related industry for B.E.(Aerospace Engineering) student?
  16. How to get internship in companies like NAL, HAL, ISRO and BEL?
  17. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in L&T for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  18. Procedure to apply for internship in BHEL Bangalore? I am a student of 2nd year
5th July 2015, 11:09 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in ISRO for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?

I am extremely sorry to state that ISRO does not provide internship opportunity to the second year engineering students of EEE branch. You should try for internship or training opportunity at some other organisation like PSUs, power and steel plants, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?