18th July 2017, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for internship at NTPC

Hello, I’m doing B.Tech in civil engineering from Bengal institute of technology and management, West Bengal. I want to know how to apply for internship for NTPC with regards. Surya Mohan

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC, Kanpur?
  2. Does NTPC provides two month internship in Electrical engineering? Procedure to apply for it?
  3. Procedure to apply for winter internship at NTPC, Delhi?
  4. Procedure to apply for summer internship in NTPC? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure to apply for an Internship in NTPC for BTech Mechanical 3rd semester student?
  6. What is the Internship duration of NTPC Ramagundam? How can I apply for Internship?
  7. Procedure to apply for internship at NTPC
  8. Winter Internship in NTPC, Mouda for B.Tech(ME) 5th semester student?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(EEE) final semester student?
  10. Procedure and eligibility to apply for Internship in NTPC for M.Sc(Environmental Science) postgraduate?
  11. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student? Last date of application?
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech 2nd year student? Last date of application?
  13. Procedure to apply for Winter Internship in NTPC, Ramagundam & BHEL, Hyderabad for EEE 5th semester student?
  14. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  15. Can I get benefit to apply for Internship if my cousin is working at NTPC?
  16. Does NTPC offered 30 days Winter Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC? From where I will the application form?
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) student?
19th July 2017, 08:56 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for internship at NTPC

In order to apply for internship at NTPC at first you have to prepare a resume and get a recommendation letter issued by the training and placement cell of your college. Now you have to send those to the HOD of the company in the given address (NTPC Limited
NTPC Bhawan, SCOPE Complex, Institutional Area, Lodhi Road, New Delhi - 110003, ph: 91 11 24360100)

If they approves your application then they will call you and will guide you to complete the selection process which you have to follow sincerely.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?