25th December 2014, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Internship in TCS for B.Tech(CSE) final year student?

Hello
I am a final year student in B.Tech CSE.
I want to internship with TCS
but i don't no about how to apply it?
please me for that.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility of getting job in TCS after completing Internship for MCA final year student
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship in TCS for B.Tech(CSE) final year student? -- [New]
  3. What is the procedure to apply for internship in TCS? I am a student of ETC 3rd year
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship in IBM, Oracle and Infosys for B.Tech(ECE) final year student?
  5. How to do internship in SAP FI CO after passing final year integrated MBA? What is the procedure to apply for internship at CMC Ltd in Hyderabad
  6. How may I do internship in TCS? Is any test required for the same?
  7. List of companies which offers 6 months Internship program for B.Tech(ECE) final year student? Procedure to apply?
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme in IBM, Wipro, Infosys or TCS for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  9. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply for Internship in AIIMS for BDS final year student?
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? List of private and government companies in Bangalore for Internship?
  11. Chances of getting absorbed at TCS after internship?
  12. List of companies providing internship in Hyderabad? What's the applying procedure for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship in Central government colleges during final year of BDS
  14. How can I apply for Summer Internship programme in TCS, Mahindra, Infosys and Wipro being a BBA final year student?
  15. How to apply for Winter Internship in TCS for B.Tech(ECE) last year student?
  16. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  17. When are the forms of government hospitals available? What is the procedure to apply for internship?
  18. Procedure to apply and documents required for Internship in AIIMS for BPT final year student?
26th December 2014, 10:48 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in TCS for B.Tech(CSE) final year student?

It is nice to see that you are looking for internship, now most of the companies prefer candidates who have professional experience. Hence internship is very important for engineering students. TCS invites applications from tier-1 institutes of the country which includes top IITs and NITs. The students have to undergo resume screening to get selected for global internship. Students of other institutes have to contact the nearby branch. TCS conducts entrance test in the month of October-November followed by resume screening and interview to select interns. So you need to contact the nearby branch of TCS, get to know the date of entrance test and apply for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?