26th February 2015, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Internship in Wipro being a B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?

Sir ,
i am hemandu and student of B. E.2nd year(ece).
I want to do internship from wipro.
so i want to ask how can i apply in
that of company for internship ?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for Internship in Wipro being a B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?
  2. How could I apply for internship in Wipro?
  3. How can I apply for Internship programme in Wipro, Accenture, CTS or TCS being a B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  4. Whether Wipro and Infosys provides Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  5. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme in IBM, Wipro, Infosys or TCS for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  6. How to do internship in companies like IBM, Wipro, TCS and Infosys?
  7. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  8. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student? -- [New]
  9. Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?
  10. Should I apply for internship while in B.E 2nd year during summer holidays? Where and how to apply for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of companies which offers Internship to B.Tech 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship in Wipro for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  14. Companies offering internship to 2nd year BE student? Is there any internship program in ISRO?
  15. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Wipro for XLRI student?
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship in Wipro, Kolkata for MCA student?
  17. Being a 6th semester student of B.Tech(ECE) how can I apply for Internship programme in Wipro?
  18. Internship in Wipro for B.Tech(Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering) final year student?
24th September 2016, 03:38 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Internship in Wipro being a B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?

Being an student of B.E (ECE) 2nd year you can apply for internship in Wipro but, your application may get neglected as because, wipro prefers candidates who are in 3rd year and above. So, it would be better if you apply after completing your 2nd year.

Wipro is a top multinational company, so getting internship there is very tough unless you have a strong contact like a friend or a relative working there at a respectable position. Because wipro prefers candidates who gets in through a reference.

You can also contact the HOD of your college to get a permission letter regarding your request for internship and a NOC.

After that you have to attach the documents, a copy of resume, letter, NOC and address it to the HR department of Wipro.

If your resume gets selected then you will be called for interview. Wipro may conduct an entrance test followed by a HR interview to select the eligible candidates. So, after successfully clearing the examination and the interview you can start your training in Wipro.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?