9th June 2018, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Tata Steel, Jamshedpur for EEE 2nd year student?

Dear Sir/Madam, I am studying in BTech with Electrical and Electronics Engineering. I am a 2nd year student and I want to apply for Summer Internship in Tata Steel, Jamshedpur. So, I would like to know about the procedure for applying an Internship in this company.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Steel, Jamshedpur for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  2. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Tata Steel and SAIL for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?
  3. Summer Internship for 45 days in Tata Steel, Jamshedpur for BTech Mechanical 2nd year student?
  4. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Tata Steel for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?
  5. What is the procedure to apply for Summer Internship in TATA Steel, Jamshedpur?
  6. Procedure to apply for internship at Tata Steel? Contact details?
  7. Can I apply for Summer Internship if worked as an Apprentice in Tata Steel, Jamshedpur being an Industrial & Production Engineering student?
  8. Procedure to apply for internship in Tata Steel Jamshedpur?
  9. Application procedure, eligibility criteria and dates of registration for summer internship in Tata Steel Jamshedpur for student of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering 2nd year NIT Allahabad?
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Steel, Jamshedpur for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) student?
  11. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in SAIL and Tata Steel for B.Tech(Metallurgy & Materials Science) 2nd year student?
  12. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Tata Steel for Electrical 3rd year student?
  13. How can I apply for summer training at Tata Steel Jamshedpur during my summer vacation? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How can I apply for Summer Internship in Tata Steel being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  15. What is the procedure followed for doing internship in Tata steel, Jamshedpur?
  16. How to apply for Internship in Tata Steel being a student of B.Tech from NIFFT?
  17. How can I apply for a Summer Internship of 45 days in Tata Steel in Fianance field?
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Tata Steel for B.Tech(Industrial Engineering) 2nd year student?
13th June 2021, 12:51 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Tata Steel, Jamshedpur for EEE 2nd year student?

Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Tata Steel, Jamshedpur:-

The procedure for applying to this internship is, you will have to forward your updated resume through email at [email protected]

You can also contact them over the phone to know your query at 9297953471

For more details, you can refer to the below link:-
https://www.tatasteel.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?