7th May 2014, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Summer training for B.E. 3rd year student in PSU's?

sir, i am Neelesh Jain. i want to do training in any psu what is the procedure for that. please inform on my mail
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How to do summer training near Vadodara or Ahemdabad, Gujarat? I am a IGBT student in 3rd year from Aribas college
  2. How to do summer training while in B.Tech 3rd year Mechanical Engineering Student
  3. How to take summer training from BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  4. How to take summer training from BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  5. Names of the companies which offer summer training? I am a 3rd year electronics and communication engineering student
  6. Institutes offering summer training? I am a student of 3rd year CS
  7. How to do summer training while studying Mechanical engineering in 3rd year
  8. What should an ECE student do in a summer course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to join Summer Training being a student of 3rd year Mechanical?
  10. Names of institutes offering summer training while doing 3rd year computer engineering?
  11. List of companies offering summer training to a B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student?
  12. Summer training after 3rd year B.Tech(CSE)? Is language course a good choice?
  13. I am a 3rd year Electronics Engineering Student : How to apply for Summer Training?
  14. How to do summer training in Jaipur? I am a 3rd year student
  15. How to get summer training in Embedded Circuit Designing? Names of the universities offering summer training?
  16. How to apply for summer training after passing 3rd year civil engineering? -- [New]
  17. How to take summer training in BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  18. How to register for Summer Training in HCL being a 3rd year student of B.Tech in IT?
10th May 2014, 01:58 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Summer training for B.E. 3rd year student in PSU's?

It is good to see that you are aspiring for training in PSUs which is not only good for your enhancement of knowledge but also for the future career opportunities. You can definitely pursue your training from PSUs like SAIL,NTPC,ONGC,etc.. But for that you have to follow a certain procedure.

The training dates are flexible which usually start at the beginning of each month and are of one month duration. The training fees varies from branch to branch and depends on the course you are pursuing. If you are son of its employee you can do it for free.

You need to contact or write to the HR of the concerned PSU branch from where you want to pursue training, regarding training and obtain the info concerning it. You can also take the help of any high ranking officials to do the same. After that you need to fill an application form, submit it with NOC letter and Demand Draft of training fees. If you contacts with any of its employees you can easily pursue training with his/her reference.
11th May 2014, 11:03 AM
ravikumarjha1

Default Re: Summer training for B.E. 3rd year student in PSU's?

Sir, I am Ravi Kumar Jha of Sinhgad Academy of Engineering, I am appearing in B.E . I want to do training in any PSU. So i want to know the procedure for that. My email Id address is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?